Famcraft

Author Topic: Pleaing for leaving dogs when logging off for FrodoRose  (Read 1744 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
Pleaing for leaving dogs when logging off for FrodoRose
« Opened on November 02, 2014, 03:50:49 PM (Edited November 02, 2014, 04:05:35 PM) »
I am sorry. I left my dogs at /warp dance. I thought when a player logged off their dogs disappeared with them.  I will not do this any more now that I l know.  Thanks for your understanding. I hope you un-ban me. It is so hard to find family friendly servers. This is FrodoRose's plea. Please. I just about bit my lip when I sawl I was banned. I just about bit off my lip when I sawl that my ban was forever. I know Famcraft staff and more clearly states to not leave your dogs everywhere. but I did not know that they don't disappear when you log off. Please, un-ban me. Famcraft has been what I do every spare min I have. I don't know what I will do without it and its awesome members!
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. You were banned because a Sr.Mod stressed to all the players in the area to please not abandon animals there. Every other player took their animals home, as asked while you seated yours so they would remain, then logged off. We have had a big issue with players leaving their pets in public places. This can cause unwanted clutter for players, and is a problem for the staff to clean up.

You were not banned simply for leaving the animals, but for actually ignoring the SrMod's request, as well. The staff team is here to help you when you need help, but you also need to make sure to listen to them when they ask you to do something. They have the best interest of the players, the server and the staff team in mind when they make a request like this.

I am pardoning you now, and we will look forward to seeing you back on the server. I am sure we will not have any more issues.