Famcraft

Author Topic: Goodby  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
Goodby
« Opened on October 31, 2014, 05:07:08 PM »
Hi people, today I'd like to announce that I am sort of leaving the server. I have not been on very much lately as I have been very busy. But I do still think of you all! However, I don't have enough time to play with all you guys. I may come on sometimes, hopefully quite a bit. But for now I suppose, I am not going to be on.

I have lots of memories on this server some are quite silly... But I'd like to list a few of my favourites:

The first one was Ghouls and Archi's wedding, I loved that day I had so much fun on the server. Also on that day I went on teamspeak for the first time and ended up singing in the karaoke section with Lord_Puggy listening... xD.

Another memory is the sign hunts, I loved the sign hunts even though I never ever found a sign I loved roaming spawn and finding secret places.

Also I will remember Royals... This was my clan for a long time and zO and Puggy always would make my day in some way.

Now I will remember a lot of the players on here, I loved the staff on here (they are awesome).

There are so many things on here that I will remember and I do hope I will get to see you guys again someday. Maybe at your third anniverary Ill fall in love with the server again.

But for now guys, Goodbye.

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
Re: Goodby
« Reply #1 on October 31, 2014, 05:07:44 PM »
Wow I can't spell goodbye can I xD?

Offline Bush2003

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Goodby
« Reply #2 on October 31, 2014, 06:22:00 PM »
Best Wishes Luca!  I hope you'll be able to come back and play more someday.  Be well :)