Famcraft

Author Topic: Sorry...Please Unban Raze2736  (Read 1676 times)

Offline raze2736

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Sorry...Please Unban Raze2736
« Opened on December 04, 2014, 04:22:38 PM (Edited December 04, 2014, 05:52:42 PM) »
I was perma banned for saying the word [removed] in chat and I am really sorry for it. I was trying to test the swear filter  because I thought it odd that the word sc*m was banned. I am truly sorry and will no longer use inappropriate language. I apologize to the whole community and any people I have offended in the server.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Sorry...Please Unban Raze2736
« Reply #1 on December 04, 2014, 05:00:41 PM (Edited December 04, 2014, 05:52:58 PM) »
 Thanks for taking the time to plea. It  takes a lot of  to nerve to even show up here and post a plea like this.

Anyone with even the slightest interest in playing on a family friendly server would not be testing the swear filter at all, and certainly not with this word. You absolutely will not be welcomed back to Famcraft at any time. This ban is permanent. Happy server hunting. I hope you find something that is a little more appropriate for you.

I was perma banned for saying the word [removed] in chat and I am really sorry for it. I was trying to test the swear filter  because I thought it odd that the word sc*m was banned. I am truly sorry and will no longer use inappropriate language. I apologize to the whole community and any people I have offended in the server.

Offline raze2736

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry...Please Unban Raze2736
« Reply #2 on December 04, 2014, 05:05:49 PM »
Thanks for taking the time to plea. It  takes a lot of  to nerve to even show up here and post a plea like this.

Anyone with even the slightest interest in playing on a family friendly server would not be testing the swear filter at all, and certainly not with this word. You absolutely will not be welcomed back to Famcraft at any time. This ban is permanent. Happy server hunting. I hope you find something that is a little more appropriate for you.

I was perma banned for saying the word mast**bate in chat and I am really sorry for it. I was trying to test the swear filter  because I thought it odd that the word sc*m was banned. I am truly sorry and will no longer use inappropriate language. I apologize to the whole community and any people I have offended in the server.

*sigh* I understand. Thank you for taking the time to hear my case.