Famcraft

Author Topic: I was banned for foul language  (Read 1895 times)

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
I was banned for foul language
« Opened on December 04, 2014, 07:35:32 PM (Edited December 04, 2014, 07:38:51 PM) »
I was banned for language that isn't tolerated in Famcraft.  I don't remember saying any foul language.  I love the server and don't want to lose it.

Nevermind thanks Anna, I understand that its an accident.
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I was banned for foul language
« Reply #1 on December 04, 2014, 07:40:57 PM »
 You are not banned. You did absolutely nothing wrong. This was 100% my mistake. I was banning a player quickly for saying a particularly bad word. I typed Diamond and used [tab] to complete and ban. I did not realize you were online. Because the other player had an _ after the word "diamond" it banned you instead. I am very sorry this happened.

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: I was banned for foul language
« Reply #2 on December 04, 2014, 07:53:24 PM »
No problem Anna you apologized in game and I know it would happen sometimes.  I wasn't really thinking about the other player when I write the plea.  I honestly wrote the plea, it went on the forums. But then I remembered that person and went to try to go on.  Thank you
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D