Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 5771 times)

Offline Zant15

• View Profile
Why was I banned?
« Opened on September 25, 2012, 03:02:49 PM (Edited September 25, 2012, 06:11:07 PM) »
I went to go play on famcraft and it said I was banned for 110 hours. Why is that?

Lovelylaces

Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on September 25, 2012, 03:47:04 PM »
Zant, you were banned "for griefing a few blocks in evancchiang's farm."

Offline Zant15

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 25, 2012, 03:51:08 PM (Edited September 25, 2012, 03:56:08 PM) »
I never broke anyone's farm though. I harvested about half of dannysnowball's feild. But bk said I could since he was banned. I don't even know where evanchang lives. And I don't see why I was banned for so long when it was only a few blocks. Almost forgot. (This is the third time I've edited the post) I understand the ban and I promise I won't grief again.

Offline Zant15

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 25, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
Going to add one extra thing. I would never grief and the one time I did accidentally grief I repaired the window. But either way I'll see you in 2 days.

Offline Zant15

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 25, 2012, 04:04:44 PM »
I think I know what happened. Super_Nova2 had me jump off of this really high place in the sky. The deal was if I could live using my feather fall boots I would get a blaze rod. So when I fell I might have trampled some of his farm. And I also might have trampled it while running out of the fenced area.

Offline Zant15

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on September 25, 2012, 04:11:33 PM »
I think I know what happened. Super_Nova2 had me jump off of this really high place in the sky. The deal was if I could live using my feather fall boots I would get a blaze rod. So when I fell I might have trampled some of his farm. And I also might have trampled it while running out of the fenced area.
I just learned that this is not a possible theory. eranchang does not live near the clan base. But the only way I could get to his farm would be to teleport to supernova and head out a bit to get to the farm. After I did the jumping challenge thing I headed back home and never came back to that area so I don't understand how this added up to griefing. Besides. Wouldn't he have a protection block up?

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on September 25, 2012, 05:55:38 PM »
Just wait it out zant, it's not like it's a permanent ban, next time just be more cautious.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on September 25, 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
The reason of a long ban is cause we felt you might not even notice you were ban if we leave it for 2 days. I'll unban you, but next time if it isn't permanent, you will still have to wait for the time to pass.