Famcraft

Author Topic: Protection Field placed between our buildings  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Jamira33

• Donator
    • View Profile
Protection Field placed between our buildings
« Opened on December 12, 2014, 05:08:34 PM »
Hi,

I have the problem that someone placed a precious stone protection field in between our buildings.
So, now we (RobinEmanuel and me) can't use our things anymore.

It is around 307254, 259193 on the survival server. The diamond block is placed outside next to our garden.
All the buildings seen from where the diamond block is placed belong to RobinEmanuel and me.

It would be nice if the protection field could be removed soon.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Protection Field placed between our buildings
« Reply #1 on December 12, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »
 Thank you. The players ps has been removed, and they have been sent mail asking them nicely not to make this mistake again. The player who placed the stone is usually very well behaved. I am sorry this happened.

Your shop had leftover protections from the previous shop owners. You may periodically hear staff refer to these as "LWC Ghosts". This means occurs when a player places an item that creates lwc protection, such as a chest or sign. Sometimes, just at random, when that chest or sign is removed, the server still "sees" it as being there, and leaves the protection in place. The next item placed in that protected block space becomes protected by that remaining "LWC Ghost" protection. It requires a SrMod or an Admin to unlock these protections. We always try to make sure there are none remaining when we transfer mall shops, unfortunately, sometimes we miss a few. I apologize. Your shop should work properly now. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.