Famcraft

Author Topic: creamofwheat29 was banned for 2 days  (Read 1678 times)

Offline jacketsniffer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
creamofwheat29 was banned for 2 days
« Opened on December 17, 2014, 08:40:59 PM »
Hello Admins,

I am writing today to ask about my daughter, creamofwheat29.  She found that she was temp banned for 2 days.  She's done really well at following the rules for a while now and we are wondering what she did wrong.  Could you please help us by explaining what she did to cause her temp ban.

Thank you all,

Jacketsniffer.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: creamofwheat29 was banned for 2 days
« Reply #1 on December 17, 2014, 11:41:18 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to inquire about creamofwheat29's temp ban. The temp ban was due to not replanting again, at the public farm. It was mushrooms that were not replanted. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Offline jacketsniffer

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 18, 2014, 11:42:20 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for the information! 

My daughter emailed this response  (I didn't have a chance to talk to her directly): 

Daddy, yes it is true but I tried to replant them but it would not let me so tried again and again but it would not let me! So I left because I did not no what to do. Could u tell this to the famcraft.

Does that sound like something that can happen?  She is a very diligent player and she understands how following the rules benefit her in that she doesn't have to worry about her house being wrecked if she leaves, and the public farm is well stocked. 

A few days before this I reinsalled the operating system and re-installed a completely stock Minecraft program.  There are no mods in the Minecraft program, but I don't think any are required to play Famcraft.

If you are able to rewind and verify she did try to replant and it was a technical issue I would like to ask on her behalf to be un-temp banned.  And in that case I'll ask her to report it to the admins as an issue before she logs out. 

Thanks,
Jacketsniffer.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on December 18, 2014, 12:09:37 PM »
 It sounds like a little lag on her end. Sometimes if there is a little connection lag, trying to place a block can fail, just as she has described. Thank you, and thanks to her for explaining.

Here is one important thing to note, if this happens in the future, she can always feel free to /mail send  a staff member, ideally BoysandGhouls or myself, RubensCherub, and just let us know, then she wont be banned for an accident or something beyond her control.

Her ban has been removed. Thank you.