Famcraft

Author Topic: mas512 ban plea  (Read 1793 times)

Offline mas512

• View Profile
mas512 ban plea
« Opened on December 19, 2014, 07:23:38 AM (Edited December 19, 2014, 01:42:26 PM) »
hey this is mas and last night i was banned permentantly  :( for manking a afk minetrack, i am very deepely sorry to whoever i have hurt or offended through my actions. i will remove the afk pool as it is against the rules, i wish to be unbanned as famcraft means a lot to me and if i do get unbanned i would like an admin to take all of the iron that i earned afking in my track last night (all the iron in the chest proably) and give it to all of the iron yo yhr  players that were on last night with me while i was doing this. can i please get unbanned or get a temp ban instead as famcraft means a lot to me and my brother we play together sometimes. thanks for looking at this post.
from mas512

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: mas512 ban plea
« Reply #1 on December 19, 2014, 10:52:50 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. I find your plea to be sincere and well thought out. I believe you understand that you've broken the rules, and I do believe this will not be a problem again. Other than this you've a very good player. We'll look forward to seeing you back on the server. Your ban has been lifted.