Famcraft

Author Topic: Why was I banned?  (Read 4994 times)

Offline wakeriderj

• View Profile
Why was I banned?
« Opened on September 29, 2012, 02:36:01 AM (Edited October 11, 2012, 06:31:28 AM) »
Hi,

I just tried to log-on a few minutes ago and it said "Disconnected by Server griefing a 3rd time". I'm not sure if this a tempban or permanent ban. I am also not sure what this is for as I was tempbanned a few days ago for grieving (this was a bit of a misunderstanding and stupidity on my part but it was sorted out), and once the ban was over I barely went online for long and I did not grieve at all then.
Can someone explain what's happened?

Thanks
wakeriderj

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Why was I banned?
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2012, 05:02:45 AM »
You broke glass blocks in  magimesters area and allowed the water above the glass to fall on his lava under the glass turning it to obsidian

Offline wakeriderj

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 29, 2012, 10:55:27 AM (Edited September 29, 2012, 10:57:47 AM) »
Ohh, ok. Thanks for letting me know. Kind of strange for him to report it as grieving when it's in the clan area (I'm in his clan).

Offline badbh222

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
Breaking someone else's property is griefing no matter what. Just because you are allowed in a protected area due to being in the same clan or the other player adding you manually does not mean you are allowed to grief it. It's common sense really.
Tharlane was squashed by a falling anvil

(Tharlane) they just want a hug ^_^
Tharlane blew up