Famcraft

Author Topic: Blue BOLTS  (Read 2125 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
Blue BOLTS
« Opened on December 19, 2014, 08:56:36 AM (Edited December 19, 2014, 08:59:37 AM) »
I am one of the proud 2 leaders of the clan Blue Bolts. Blue Bolts tag is BOLTS and the tag is not the only thing cool. Blue Bolts is sheltered by cobble stone walls, surrounding 3 main parts of the clan. When you first join Blue Bolts and type /clan home you will teleport to a place that has clan mine and  a mini farm that grows wheat, melons and carrots. Next to the mini farm is a chicken farm to collect eggs, we ask you do not kill the chickens. In back of you, a building made of light and dark blue wool stands. It contains storage for those who ask for one, Blue Bolts rules and an upstairs.

If you go to the upstairs and leave out the fence gate you will be in our 2ed main part. It has all of the types of farms and sheep and horses roam those farms. A tree farm for mainly oak also stands in the 2ed part of Blue Bolts.

A door inside of the 1st part of Blue Bolts leads to the 3ed part. Inside of the 3ed part is a horse keep and a grave yard for those of your pets. Most of the room in there is still being thought over.

In the passage way between part 1 and 2 has a meeting spot. So members and leaders can call a meeting about Blue Bolts.

There is a 4th part, but it is not sheltered and mobs have late night parties. A long ladder above the clouds will bring you to a huge grass platform. Each member who wishes to have one may get a 14x14 plot to build what they chose on top of.

Blue Bolts goal is to get 100 members, we have around 85 right now. We also want to become allies with every clan.
If you wish to help us reach our 100 member goal Blue Bolts welcomes everyone! Think about joining and when I or socks1stormy1 (or ~socks) is online ask and we will invite you! More features are in Blue Bolts that a fellow Bolter could explore! So post your thoughts and if you would like to become a Bolter!  :)
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Blue BOLTS
« Reply #1 on December 19, 2014, 06:22:33 PM »
95* people! LOL! Frodo, are you still sick?
Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
Socksie: xD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol
_Luc: well thats going in my sig, brad xD
Socksie: Agreed xD

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on December 20, 2014, 10:36:17 AM »
No, I am not sick, lol. But socks has proven to you we are only in need of 5 more Bolters. Become one today! (we will welcome far more Bolters beyond 100)

Blue Bolts Clan Goals: Get At Least 100 Blue Bolts members.    Become allies with all clans

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on December 20, 2014, 03:26:05 PM »
Can you call me? Im bored... Ruth just got the flu too :C
BradBoy523 left the game

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on December 21, 2014, 08:24:49 PM »
It is the sick-ness season. I may or may not be able to call because it is almost Christmas and that means the time to spend time with family! So I wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :) (as in the song)

Once again Famcraft Rules!

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on December 23, 2014, 10:08:21 AM »
BOLTERS, and other clan members. This is a time to remember. BOLTS has beat Royal in members, but NOT in size of course. Royal is an AWESOME clan, But this is a big time for BOLTS. If anyone would like to donate some money for us to get a sg (and help me place down some diamond blocks, lol) We would appreciate it. That is all. Thank you.

Members- 104
!!?!?!
BradBoy523 left the game

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on December 31, 2014, 07:08:56 PM »
All Bolters And Any Others Interested-
Thanks to socks1stormy1 and all of the Bolters who donated to Blue Bolts, The clan Blue Bolts has gotten a clan mall. Type /warp mall and try and find it. More info will be inside the part of the mall that belongs to Blue Bolts. I would like to thank everyone who helped in this achievement. We also have gotten 115 members.