Famcraft

Author Topic: UnWantedPvP Ban Plea  (Read 1665 times)

Offline CleverPvP

• Beginner
    • View Profile
UnWantedPvP Ban Plea
« Opened on December 30, 2014, 01:09:46 PM »
Hello ;( My Name is CleverPvP And i am here to Plea about Killing fugitive in a unwanted pvp. First of all, the story was that i had pvp off, but he swang his axe at me so i thought he wanted to pvp. So i gladly turned pvp on and started attacking and he did the same, however after a couple of hits, he logged out which made him combat log and automatically die. So i got his stuff and talked to [Helper] Turbo and we discussed about it. I told him the story and in the end i was sorry ;( Famcraft Owners and Gods im sorry and i will never pvp again unless the host wants to ;( i did nothing wrong before, so please make a reconsider about the Perma ban I promise not to do it again so PLEASE give me another chance, Thank You

~CleverPvP

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: UnWantedPvP Ban Plea
« Reply #1 on January 02, 2015, 12:39:42 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea.

Please understand that we never ever tolerate unwanted pvp on this server. I am not convinced of your story, especially not  with it starting with "First of all, the story was ...". There is really no excuse that works for unwanted pvp as all commands and deaths are logged here.

I will pardon your ban and give you another chance to play here. We do not accept "I thought he wanted to pvp". All pvp MUST be agreed upon frst. This means both players must actually state that they wish to pvp.

If this happens again, you will be banned without the option to plea. Thank you for understanding.

When you rejoin the server, please consider reviewing the rules at  /spawn.