Famcraft

Author Topic: I didn't mean any harm. Unban please?  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Giktermit

• Beginner
    • View Profile
I didn't mean any harm. Unban please?
« Opened on December 25, 2014, 06:52:45 PM »
Hi Anna,

You banned me for advertising. First off, I want to say, I completely understand what I did wrong, and I'm sorry. You did warn me at first, and I didn't respect that when I put down a sign to talk to her. I'm sorry for what I did, I wasn't trying to advertise a specific server (I don't know any specifics anyway lol), I was only trying to have fun with my new friend, who likes building just as much as I do. I thought it would be fun to build together on a creative server. Those were my only intentions. I understand that saying so on a sign was disrespectful to you and the rules of this server. I simply didn't know how else to get together with my new friend in creative. I wasn't trying to advertise. Ok. Sorry. I know we're not supposed to argue in our ban pleas. So, I'll just say, I'm sorry. I know you've had a couple of problems with me in the past, so you have every right to keep me banned, and I respect that. I'd also like to say that I would still love to come back, and I'm learning my lessons as I go. Also nobody's perfect (lol). Anyway Anna, I'm sorry, and I'll stop advertising. Though, if you know another way I could talk to my new friend about servers without disrupting the rules, (is there a way on this website?) that would be really amazing. Once again, I'm very sorry.

Thank you for hearing me out. Sorry.
-Giktermit

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: I didn't mean any harm. Unban please?
« Reply #1 on December 25, 2014, 06:56:07 PM »
No.

I was the Admin that banned you.

You've been banned 3 times in 4 days. This last ban was for advertising less than 5 minutes after a discussion about not doing exactly what you did.

You will now also be banned from the forum.