Famcraft

Author Topic: It wasn't even me |Ban plea  (Read 1483 times)

Offline FrostBluescale

• Beginner
    • View Profile
It wasn't even me |Ban plea
« Opened on January 03, 2015, 01:02:57 PM »
First off, I'm so sorry for any inconvenience! Here's the thing. I just logged onto the server, and was ready to have alot of fun. I told my sister, who was sitting beside me, how strict your rules were, and how I didn't want any trouble since all my friends play on the server. I had to go to the bathroom real quick, and told her to do the "/tpaccept" when my friend lopo813 sent the "tp invite". Not only did she accept, she even wrote "Anyone want nudes?", and I was immediately banned without even getting contacted by an admin. I fully understand that it's my fault for letting her anywhere near my PC, and I would have been way better off, if I just logged on after the bathroom break.

I know anything that has to do with nudity is a serious issue, since players off all ages play on the server. And I'm really sorry for the trouble. I really want to get unbanned, since I would very much like to play on the server. It was not me who did it. I'm so embarassed  :-[  :-[

My username is the same in-game. I hope you will take a look at this, and reconsider your decision, now that you know the true story.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: It wasn't even me |Ban plea
« Reply #1 on January 03, 2015, 02:15:35 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

Your plea shows you put time, effort and thought into it. I can tell you understand our rules matter to us. It is clear you have a good understanding about what is and is not acceptable on our server. I also see you understand you are responsible for your own account. I have no doubt you were upset to return and see what had happened.

We never give warnings in situations like this. When a player says something that is that far outside the rules of our family friendly server, we do ban instantly.

Lopo is a great player. It sounds like you will be too. I hope you can keep your sister off your account because we will only be able to pardon you for her actions once, as we do expect all players to be responsible for their own account.

Welcome back to Famcraft. Please let us know if you need a tour, or visit /warp tour for server and plugin info. See you on the server.