Famcraft

Author Topic: Whitelisted? :O  (Read 7871 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Whitelisted? :O
« Opened on January 09, 2015, 04:32:08 AM »
Oh noes! I saw a message about something something whitelist D: What does it mean? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?

First of all- it's Okay! We promise! :D Here are some answers to your most frequently asked questions about this message.

Q. What in the world is a "whitelist" ?

A. A whitelist is a list with the names of players who ARE allowed to play on a server. Players who are not on this list can not log in while the whitelist is active.

Q. Why we gotta be whitelising all the sudden? D:

A. Here at Famcraft we are constantly looking for ways to improve the safety of our happy little community. We are always trying out new ideas. Some you see, some are more behind the scenes. This just happens to be more publicly visible than some of the other things we do to keep you all safe. :D

Q. Am *I* on the whitelist?

A. You along with 4,477 of your favorite Famcrafters are on the whitelist :D

Q. But.. but... what if I'm NOT on the whitelist?

A. Message an admin on the forum and we will look into it for you.

Q. Is the whitelist FOREVER? D:

A. Absolutely not :D It's just temporary, but the Admins may turn it on and off at different times depending on the servers needs at any given time. Whitelisting may last seconds, minutes or hours.

Q. Well, what if the whitelist is on, and I want my sister/brother/cousin/friend to join on their brand new account?

A. Ask for an Admin in game. We can add the new account to the whitelist so they can get in game and play :D If no Admin is around, they can keep checking back till the whitelist is not active.

Q. So, to be clear,  is Famcraft whitelist only now?

A. Nope! Same old Famcraft you've always known and loved. Sometimes, we just gotta whitelist for a few minutes or a few hours even. It's no biggie. <3