Famcraft

Author Topic: Xtreme's buy-a-biome!  (Read 3304 times)

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
Xtreme's buy-a-biome!
« Opened on January 11, 2015, 07:11:15 AM (Edited January 11, 2015, 11:09:21 AM) »
Have you ever wanted that biome desperately? A jungle, a mesa or even a swamp?

Buy-a-biome is a revolutionary program that allows you, the buyer, to get that biome you crave.

Get your biome in four simple steps:
1. Choose your biome from the list below.
2. Contact me in-game or on the forum.
3. Pay for your biome.
4. Enjoy! I will teleport you to your selected biome.

Biomes for sale:
1x Extreme Hills Island (150,000 famcoins)
5x Section of mesa      (75,000 famcoins)
2x Swamp                    (70,000 famcoins)
2x Savanna                  (75,000 famcoins)

If I get many offers for a particular biome, or I get to my last stock of a particularly rare or popular biome, it will go to auction at auctions.famcraft.com.

Also, if you wish to become an employee of buy-a-biome, check the vacancies below, and post a sign-up form in the reply board.

3x Explorers
2x Biome teleporters

You can request a particular biome, but these private orders will cost more.

See ya later, biome-aters!

~XtremeAlex

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
Re: Xtreme's buy-a-biome!
« Reply #1 on January 11, 2015, 07:30:24 AM »
Can I be an Explorer?  ;D

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on January 11, 2015, 07:36:37 AM (Edited January 11, 2015, 08:15:25 AM) »
Can I be an Explorer?  ;D
You sure can  ;D I will show you the ocean I source my biomes from later on  :P

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #3 on January 14, 2015, 12:56:03 PM »
Please remember that any biomes being sold should actually be owned by the seller, and not just found by the seller.

Biomes to be sold should be protected with PreciousStones protections (Diamond blocks). Anywhere in the biome that is not protected with a PreciousStones protection is considered public space, and anyone is allowed to build in the area as long as it follows our rules and guidelines about griefing and distance from other builds.

This also means that if you buy an unprotected biome from another player, it is the buyer's responsibility to protect the area with PreciousStones protections. For example: If a player buys an unprotected mesa biome and that player starts making a house on one of the mesas without protecting it themselves, and another player comes along and builds on a totally separate mesa in the same biome, there's not much that can be done, because the biome was not protected and the other player's build would have been far enough away from the buyer's build.

Offline B man

• creepers are mean
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on January 14, 2015, 01:39:54 PM »
I'll  buy a diamond ps worth of a swamp

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on January 14, 2015, 03:13:49 PM »
Please remember that any biomes being sold should actually be owned by the seller, and not just found by the seller.

Biomes to be sold should be protected with PreciousStones protections (Diamond blocks). Anywhere in the biome that is not protected with a PreciousStones protection is considered public space, and anyone is allowed to build in the area as long as it follows our rules and guidelines about griefing and distance from other builds.

This also means that if you buy an unprotected biome from another player, it is the buyer's responsibility to protect the area with PreciousStones protections. For example: If a player buys an unprotected mesa biome and that player starts making a house on one of the mesas without protecting it themselves, and another player comes along and builds on a totally separate mesa in the same biome, there's not much that can be done, because the biome was not protected and the other player's build would have been far enough away from the buyer's build.
In response to an incident with a buyer, all my biomes now come fully protected.

B man, next time we are both on I'll get you there, that'll be 70k.

Offline AgentMadelor

• Donator
    • View Profile
Explorer VAcancy
« Reply #6 on January 30, 2015, 03:15:57 PM »
AgentPurscowe and I are interested in being explorers.   

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Xtremees buy-a-biome!
« Reply #7 on January 30, 2015, 04:21:45 PM »
AgentPurscowe and I are interested in being explorers.   
awesome! This is currently on hold due to my new clan, but ill give you an update shortly!

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on January 31, 2015, 10:27:20 AM »
would I get paid if I find a biome for you? I would like to be a explorer. I know you said you only need three, but hey, I might find a few ice spike biomes for ya!

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT