Famcraft

Author Topic: Crafted_British not leaving Xtremegamer45's home in the wasteland  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Crafted_British

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Crafted_British
Crafted_British not leaving Xtremegamer45's home in the wasteland
« Opened on January 25, 2015, 05:25:20 AM (Edited January 25, 2015, 06:41:23 AM) »
Dear Admin,

Pls can you understand that Xtremegamer45 had used /lock to lock his door so i couldnt leave and i was asking for him to unlock it. I do not understand why i was banned as i was incapable of leaving the cave/house. I am sincerely pleaing that you will understand, and lift my temp. ban. Icould not have used /spawn as an admin tped me to spawn then banned me immediatly after!

-Crafted_British

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Dear Admin,

Pls can you understand that Xtremegamer45 had used /lock to lock his door so i couldnt leave and i was asking for him to unlock it. I do not understand why i was banned as i was incapable of leaving the cave/house. I am sincerely pleaing that you will understand, and lift my temp. ban. Icould not have used /spawn as an admin tped me to spawn then banned me immediatly after!

-Crafted_British

You are not being honest with us. The Minecraft server software logs all commands you type into its server log, and I have reviewed these logs. You did set a home inside XtremeGamer45's locked house, and 10 seconds later, when XtremeGamer45 asked you to not set a home there, you did not remove that new home you set. When staff got there to check it out, they sent you to spawn, but only 20 seconds after you were sent to spawn, you returned to that new home location you had set in XtremeGamer45's house just a minute before you were sent to spawn. After you returned to that home you were asked not to set, the staff member that was taking care of the issue sent you back to spawn again and then temp-banned you for three days.

I have removed the home you set in XtremeGamer45's house, and I feel that you should wait out the three day duration of the ban, because from the commands you issued, it's clear to me that you had no intention of leaving XtremeGamer45's area when you were asked to.

Offline Crafted_British

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Crafted_British
Dear Kealper,

Just to let you know, If Xtreme would have /unlocked the door i would have more than happily left the area and go somewhere else.

-Crafted_British