Famcraft

Author Topic: a 3 day ban???  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Rakdos91

• View Profile
a 3 day ban???
« Opened on February 08, 2015, 11:10:34 PM »
The last time I looked I have yet to cause any grief or harm to any players on the server. Apart from possibly mentioning minecraft glitches and maybe having a short row in which I do mention Its just minecraft not me and I obvioulsy have not gone through with any glitches. I haven't been on famcraft in what must be over a week by now considering Ive been working full time. So where did this three day ban come from?

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: a 3 day ban???
« Reply #1 on February 08, 2015, 11:32:28 PM »
You were banned for not replanting at the TIME clan base.

Offline Rakdos91

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 09, 2015, 06:15:33 AM (Edited February 09, 2015, 06:23:32 AM) »
What area did it say I dI'd not replant?  The only farm.I've used at the base is the tree farm and I've nearly always replanted with available saplings so unless thered like one spot I missed I can't really think what else I could've done wrong. If this is the case I'm sorry if I missed a singular tree plot, maybe I just didn't have enough saplings and didnt think enough? I'd never simply just steal from time after all they have done for me...

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 09, 2015, 11:29:47 AM »
It seems it was five or six of the mega spruce trees were not replanted.

Offline Rakdos91

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 09, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »
Hardly seems like me but it seems its stacked against me regardless, very well.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #5 on February 09, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »
  Rakdos, it was you. We log each and every single block transaction on this server. We don't ban lightly. If you were banned, you can rest assured we are 100% positive it was you.
 We expect all players to follow the rules. If you see this as being "stacked against you" you might want to review the rules at spawn and on the forum. We do make them clear upfront. The odds of you getting into trouble are only as stacked against you as you make them.