Famcraft

Author Topic: Breadmaker  (Read 1401 times)

Offline breadmaker14

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Breadmaker
« Opened on February 22, 2015, 01:04:45 AM »
Hi there
I was hoping you could give me a run down on what my son has just done that broke your rules please?  He seems genuinely shocked he's been banned for 10 years- but obviously he's done something very significant.  What he's told me doesn't sound like an issue, so I'm gathering there's something he's been doing that he's not understood is wrong.
I have been through the rules with him, yet again, one by one, and he seems to think nothing applies to what he was doing.

I'm really sorry for whatever trouble he has caused, as is he. He really loves the game and is a kind and good boy.  Obviously, if you've given him a ten year ban- I'm not asking for a pardon, I'd just like to know what he was doing, so I can know, and also to explain it to him.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Breadmaker
« Reply #1 on February 22, 2015, 01:17:19 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the situation. Sadly, we will not be offering a pardon this time. Famcraft is a small, friendly, pleasant community with no tolerance for dishonestly, drama or disrespect. So far, we've seen enough of each from breadmaker to know this is not the server for them.

I woke up to breadmaker telling other players to "shut up" today, and calling them "mean". Why? Breadmaker announced they were 8 years old (which is fine and within the rules here.) A concerned player told them to always be careful and safe when sharing personal info online. We really did not feel like "Shut up  you mean people" was a very nice reply.

Later in the day, there was unwanted pvp, with breadmaker trying to injure a player who did not agree to fight. When asked to stop, they blamed a sibling.

The player was asked to leave another players area, and did not. On this server, we try to show a little respect for each other, and if a player asks another player to leave the area, we do expect them to do so.

Breadmaker also spams, calling out one staff member's name over and over. Breadmaker seems to think the staff has an obligation to mine with them at all times, on demand. This is not the case here.

Tonight, the player accused a staff member of stealing from them. We know the staff member would never steal from a player, and this is also confirmed by our logs.

In every situation, breadmaker was addressed by staff, and assisted, questioned or corrected  as needed. Famcraft is made up of an all volunteer staff team. We can only expect the staff to deal with so much from a player who will not listen.

I am sorry things did not work out here. We wish you all the best in finding a new server that better suits your needs.

Offline breadmaker14

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Breadmaker
« Reply #2 on February 22, 2015, 01:23:30 AM »
thank you so much for replying.  He's conducted himself in a way that is clearly disgusting.  That's the kind of behaviour that I recommend my kids stay away from- so am very shocked.

Once again, I'm really sorry.