Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 2268 times)

Offline Lucy

• Donator
  • ❄️⛄️
    • View Profile
Banned
« Opened on March 24, 2015, 09:05:20 PM »
I'm sorry for blowing up Rivas' castle. I would be happy to fix it. I was out of wood when it blew up and had to leave and I guess I just forgot to fix it later. I'm very sorry.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on March 28, 2015, 09:29:48 PM »
 Lucy, thank you for taking the time to plea. I wanted to take plenty of time to put some thought into what I want to say to you.

You have always been a good player. Happy, fun, sunny. We've always enjoyed your company on the server. You've been a joy to have around. But recently.. I have noticed you behaving different. You get playful- which is fine, but then you carry it over to being plain disrespectful/rude at times.

I can't tell you how disappointed I was with your recent effort to make inappropriate comments in chat. I did not expect that out of you. It made me very sad to see you talking like that here.

And now, this. :( Tnt in another player's area? </3

I have seen your behavior over the past months. I have always been impressed with how you conduct yourself here. You make me smile. You make lots of people smile. Sadly, these recent changes I am seeing in how you behave do not work here on Famcraft. :(

I am going to pardon you this time because I know you are capable of behaving, and I know you have a lot to contribute to the community. When you return, I hope to see you behaving a bit more like the Lucy we know and love.

We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline Lucy

• Donator
  • ❄️⛄️
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #2 on March 29, 2015, 12:06:57 PM »
Thank you so much for giving me another chance on the server Anna  :) I promise I will change my behavior on famcraft.