Famcraft

Author Topic: Please to be unbanned  (Read 2150 times)

Offline AgentMadelor

• Donator
    • View Profile
Please to be unbanned
« Opened on April 09, 2015, 01:53:30 AM (Edited April 09, 2015, 02:01:35 AM) »
Hi Admin,

my 8 year old son Kelman was playing on Famcraft and walked away for a moment.  His very naughty 17 year old brother jumped in an made some inappropriate comments, calling people trash and saying [Edited to remove- if it's not allowed on the server it's not allowed on the forum] (which I now know what it means.)  I've spoken to him seriously and he is sorry and now understands this is not acceptable on Famcraft.

Kelman will make sure his brother >:( pays for his crime.

So perhaps after a day or two, it would be most appreciated if you would consider allowing Kelman another chance - I assure you he was quite innocent and would not behave in this way - he knows the rules.

Also, please be aware that the whole family is away on holidays and sharing this computer, so others of us may logon to use it in the meantime. (AgentPurscowe or AgentMadelor or Alasdair5123)

Regards

AgentMadelor.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on April 09, 2015, 10:28:41 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. Thank you for understanding why we do not allow the type of comments that were made on this server. It was very upsetting to see those remarks in our chat. I am glad to know it was not actually Kelman himself who said these things. 
 I have pardoned Kelman and he is welcome to return when he is ready.