Famcraft

Author Topic: Im sorry.  (Read 1529 times)

Offline dreamykat

• View Profile
Im sorry.
« Opened on April 11, 2015, 03:32:06 PM »
I'm sorry I mentioned another server in the chat. I know Edmontosaurus irl, and i wanted to play co-op with him.  I'm really sorry and i hope you can forgive me. I promise i won't ever talk about another server again as long as i live. I'll even delete the server ip if you want. I just really want to return to famcraft.  :'(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Im sorry.
« Reply #1 on April 18, 2015, 08:20:44 PM (Edited April 18, 2015, 08:31:52 PM) »
Dreamy, We do not mind at all if you play on other servers. No need to delete any ips. We understand there are many servers to choose from, and they all have different environments and play styles and all serve different purposes.

Our issue is with those other servers being advertised on this server, or by any Famcraft related means. We really strive to keep this server clean, safe and family friendly. We don't control what happens on other servers, so we do not want players here being directed to other places. Plus, we like it when players play here.

If you need to tell someone something about another server, we just ask that you use your own skype, email, text, phone or other non-Famcraft form of communication. Most servers will have a similar rule. We always like to remind other players to please not mention/discuss/advertise Famcraft on other servers, as well. We know they like to keep their players too.

I will pardon you now, but please do not mention other servers here in the future. Thank you.

Offline dreamykat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 03, 2015, 09:44:32 AM »
thank you, but my computer still won't let me on. i changed my user to ParodyTheDragon. Maybe that's it?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on May 03, 2015, 03:32:56 PM »
 You are unbanned, for sure. Check the version of Minecraft you are using to connect- should be 1.7.10. If you are still unable to connect, please let us know what message you are seeing when you try to join.