Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to unban for bertmg  (Read 1403 times)

Offline bertdr

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to unban for bertmg
« Opened on April 20, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »

My daughter, bertmg, was banned for leaving 8 dogs at the spawner. I was aware that she was going to the dog spawner and warned her explicitly against leaving any dogs she tamed at the spawner. Bertmg is only five years old and I should have more closely supervised her activity at the spawner. That being said, I absolutely understand that she broke the rules. And therefore she deserves the account ban. I have allowed several days to pass before making a request because I wanted to make sure that she learns from her mistake.

I recognize that the dog spawner is a pain to manage when folks leave tame animals there. While I am relatively new to Famcraft my understanding is that the dog spawner was actually eliminated for a time because there were so many issues with folks leaving animals. So, I certainly understand the severity of this ban. Are you willing to consider setting a number of days for her ban so that I can let her know when she may be able to get back on?

Thanks for your consideration.

bertdr

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to unban for bertmg
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2015, 12:48:10 PM »
 I will unban her now. The dogs were left in actual spawn, all over the place in the room at /warp sg, including right near the sign asking that players not leave dogs there. The next day, it was found she also had not replanted carrots at Profarms.

I think her break has been long enough. We just needed to know a parent or older sibling had been able to explain to her why she was banned so she could understand why it matters.

Thank you for speaking with her about this. I will lift the ban now.