General Category > General Discussion

I wish Famcraft knew....

<< < (2/15) > >>

Miss_Ghouls:
I wish Famcraft knew, how much it really means to me <3
You guys are my second family, and it's so comforting to know you're all here for me (as well as every other player!) when we need it most!
I have chronic anxiety, as well as severe depression that makes it very hard to deal with responsibilities and situations IRL, and i'm prone to panic attacks which are super scary -- but I know that when I need a safe, calm, and happy place to be, I can jump on Famcraft and be a part of a loving family that means the whole world to me, no matter how hard life gets <3

mathfreak2:
I wish Famcraft knew...

I have anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD, reading/learning disorder, and epilepsy, which makes it really difficult to do especially well in school, but I still manage above average. I have an IQ of about 135. Let's see... I really enjoy math, if anyone hadn't guessed that by now. I made my first board game when I was 9 using the Risk board. I am really good at most card games.

Domsters931:
I also saw this news story. It's really amazing.

I wish Famcraft knew that I have time limits for how long I can be on the server most of the time. I wish Famcraft knew I'm really busy irl and it's hard to get on a lot of the times during the school year.

PixelStory:
I wish Famcraft knew:
I am not very good at building :/

~Lucario~:
Pixelstory, you're GREAT at building! That mideval village you are making is super cool! Not to mention all the things you built at ARC base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version