Famcraft

Author Topic: I wish Famcraft knew....  (Read 40860 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
I wish Famcraft knew....
« Opened on April 24, 2015, 06:18:54 PM »
 I recently saw a story on the news about the #Iwishmyteacherknew movement that was started by an elementary school teacher. I was very moved by some of the stories I saw there. I thought it was a really cool way for teachers and students to get to know each other better.

Sometimes, there are things we wish other people did know about us, to help them understand a bit more about us, but it's often so difficult to find a way to toss out random facts about ourselves in normal conversations.

Sometimes, it would help to know that someone else shares the same likes or dislikes as you. It would be fun to know someone else has similar hobbies to yours, or someone else struggles with math too!

So I present to you this thread. What do you wish other Famcrafters knew about you? It does not have to be profound! It can be something as small as "I wish Famcraft knew how much I like guinea pigs!" or as big as "I wish Famcraft knew that I struggle with reading in school". You do not have to post on this thread at all, but it is an open door for those who want to share a bit more about themselves.

As this is Famcraft, I do have to ask that all comments be kept family friendly. It is okay to mention missing someone you've lost, or illness or injury, but please do not give details that might be upsetting to other players.
 Please do not mention anything here that would break any of the Famcraft server or forum rules. Also please do not post information that is too personal such as any info that identifies you or your location (like your whole real name, or the name of your school, for example.)

So...

""I wish Famcraft knew.. "

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
Re: I wish Famcraft knew....
« Reply #1 on April 24, 2015, 06:32:44 PM (Edited May 18, 2015, 07:25:20 PM) »
Awesome idea!

I wish Famcraft knew,

I can't talk in Mumble or Skype voice chat because I have an inability to speak (physical thing since the beginning of me)... For now. I'm currently going to weekly treatments and checkups twice a week.
Every once in a while I have ADD moments in chat, causing me not to notice anything going on
Sometimes I'll join Famcraft thinking about stress related things (long story short I am stressed about a thing that had happened when I was very young.)
Famcraft (and of course, the community) for a reason I have not discovered, seems to keep me calm, if not happy.
I have not had much luck having long term or trustable friendships until I started playing on Famcraft.
I often have trouble with math problems, and sometimes reading and writing.  :-[

I often screenshot funny moments or information for later use  :-\

You can see me online and offline on the forums sometimes at night in the US, so if you haven't noticed, I'm a kid who's addicted to social media and games.

Oh and also,I will always love Famcraft. :D
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 24, 2015, 08:28:19 PM »
I like this idea. 
I wish Famcraft knew...
I have anxiety, which makes it really hard for me to concentrate on stuff when I'm scared, or am having an anxiety attack.

I have a love for science, music, English, theatre, and math.  Which I why, I would wait her like to become and author, meteorologist, or a Broadway actress.
I also am a hyperactive kid.  I tend to be mature over serious stuff. Ie school, work, an etc., but then I tend to get a little hyper and lay back.  (Ps I have probably the best grades in my grade, I don't know for sure, but I'm definitely in the top ten.)

There is a lot of stuff about me that I didn't even say here. Ps. All you book readers out there. I am one that reads a lot too. Though a lot of books I can't say on here as they are YA-teen level books.
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 24, 2015, 09:26:23 PM (Edited August 04, 2016, 10:22:06 AM) »
I love this idea Anna. :)

I wish Famcraft knew...

I have a lot of things I can talk about, but I'll try to keep this shorter. My family has a long history of medical problems. Vision problems, and asthma to name a few. When I was really young my asthma was bad. It went away for a while but over the last year I've been getting really roughed by it. I am pretty prone to having an asthma attack, but I have it under control right now :). I also have really bad chronic migraines from time to time. They are so bad, that if I'm in school, I have to leave to go home and sleep.

I need to give a special thanks to you Anna, you always find a way to brighten my day with topics like these, or just being super awesome ingame while I'm on. Thank you so much <333

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 24, 2015, 09:36:01 PM »
I love this idea also.
I wish famcraft knew about my heart defect.
I sing like there is no tomorrow because to me, I really never know.
I have a irregular heartbeat, and it makes me have ADHD, OCD, and other defects in my brain, also.
I love famcraft, and I never even tell my friends, my closest friends this.
Because you guys are closer than friends.
You are FAMily.

Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
Socksie: xD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol
Socksie: xD
_Luc: well thats going in my sig, brad xD
Socksie: Agreed xD

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on April 25, 2015, 12:18:59 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew, how much it really means to me <3
You guys are my second family, and it's so comforting to know you're all here for me (as well as every other player!) when we need it most!
I have chronic anxiety, as well as severe depression that makes it very hard to deal with responsibilities and situations IRL, and i'm prone to panic attacks which are super scary -- but I know that when I need a safe, calm, and happy place to be, I can jump on Famcraft and be a part of a loving family that means the whole world to me, no matter how hard life gets <3

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on April 25, 2015, 03:01:16 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew...

I have anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD, reading/learning disorder, and epilepsy, which makes it really difficult to do especially well in school, but I still manage above average. I have an IQ of about 135. Let's see... I really enjoy math, if anyone hadn't guessed that by now. I made my first board game when I was 9 using the Risk board. I am really good at most card games.
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2015, 09:43:37 AM »
I also saw this news story. It's really amazing.

I wish Famcraft knew that I have time limits for how long I can be on the server most of the time. I wish Famcraft knew I'm really busy irl and it's hard to get on a lot of the times during the school year.

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #8 on April 26, 2015, 07:48:25 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew:
I am not very good at building :/

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on April 26, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »
Pixelstory, you're GREAT at building! That mideval village you are making is super cool! Not to mention all the things you built at ARC base.

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on April 26, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »
thx Miner :3

Offline EvieAnn

• Donator
  • Caven the Cavenite that lives in Cavenville
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on April 26, 2015, 07:04:51 PM (Edited April 28, 2015, 04:38:29 PM) »
I wish Famcraft knew...

I have minor ADHD and OCD. I also have RLS (restless legs syndrome). Usually trying to satisfy OCD takes too long and ADHD kicks in and I get frustrated. :P

Also I want to be a heart surgeon and/or trauma surgeon when I grow up :3

Thanks for this topic Anna :3
Rider: you should make this a mall
Iron: NUU
Rider: why
Iron: mall is gunna be at new clan home
Rider: you could WE this
Iron: bacon and i are making this
*Rider rolls eyes*
Rider: you should hire me
Rider: >: why??
Iron: hiring=pay
Rider: maybe ill VOLUNTEER
Iron: like for free?

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on April 27, 2015, 05:48:57 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew...

I have minor ADHD and minor OCD. I also have RLS (restless legs syndrome). Usually trying to satisfy OCD takes too long and ADHD kicks in and I get frustrated. :P

Also I want to be a heart surgeon and/or trauma surgeon when I grow up :3

Thanks for this topic Anna :3

I think I have RLS xD

Offline PixelArtistTavi

• Donator
  • Mew Mao Mew, now go make me a Sammich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on April 27, 2015, 10:00:47 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew..

That I deal with depression and paranoia, while having ADHD and minor Autism. While also dealing with my Rheumatic Fever.
I'm great writer if I ever get my foot in the door I would love to code for video games.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on April 28, 2015, 04:20:12 PM »
I wish famcraft knew, I am a feather away from being legally blind. I have not noticed this because I was so accustomed to my vision. Now I use glasses, and it's as if I see in 1080eye (see what I did there? 1080i) I see the world entirely different, and to be honest I feel entirely less stressed. Now I take the glasses off, and I see very blurry, which apparently was my vision for many years.