Famcraft

Author Topic: I wish Famcraft knew....  (Read 40911 times)

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: I wish Famcraft knew....
« Reply #30 on April 30, 2015, 09:03:14 AM »
I could, but ill wait to see if it gets much worse. I don't think having something removed from my foot would be much fun :P

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on May 18, 2015, 06:49:25 PM »
I wish famcraft knew
I don't have a beat friend IRL and I struggle with those things.. I play mine craft sometimes to escape my problems and get so into the game that I think I have social issues.. my parents say that I should get out more and meet new people but I'm scared. I'm very shy. Also I have a problem with my feet, I constantly walk with the inside of my foot ( pronation ) my doctor says its the worse that he has seen in 37 years. I have to get surgery and if it fails I might be stuck in a wheelchair or be very limited when it comes to jobs. It hurts a lot when I stand for a long time. :'(
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on May 19, 2015, 08:11:30 PM »
I wish Famcraft knew...
I am obsessed with the computer, minecraft, video games, as well as card games. I think i have either scoliosis or spondylolisthesis, not sure which. its a back thing caused by slumping in the chair.
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on May 20, 2015, 05:37:25 AM »
So sad serik ;-;

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on May 21, 2015, 12:05:05 AM (Edited May 21, 2015, 12:15:36 AM) »
I wish Famcraft knew how much of an impact it made on my life, I would go so far to say that it was the biggest. When I first joined the server in 2012 I was an immature kid and Famcraft taught me so much. 2 years later I was transformed into a more respectable, and responsible human being. Famcraft is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, I remember looking forward every day to playing Famcraft for hours apon hours.
I used to have no friends at all, but then I got a few on Famcraft. Tons of friends that dont play on the server today but still are in touch with me. Friends that are real friends instead of internet friends. And I have so many memories of touching moments, sad moments, and funny moments from the experiences of interacting with the community alone. To this day even though I dont come on that often anymore. I still think of Famcraft every day, I think of my family and life on here, I would do everything in my power to stop anything from happen to the server if I had a chance.
I guess part of the reason I barely come on anymore is because im scared that if I do I will say or do somthing stupid that gets me banned, I would never forgive myself for getting myself cast out of my family and home, just because I never want it to end. I love you guys and everything you do. I would not be the person I am today without Famcraft in my life.
So thats my thing.
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline MrSkeleBone150

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on May 30, 2015, 02:23:53 PM »
I wish famcraft knew...

I have medium ADHD and I need to take pills for treating ADHD.
My eyes suck without glasses
annnddd. well thats it!

Offline TheAwesome_Miner

• If you are reading this, you are alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on May 31, 2015, 07:24:08 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew...

I was being teased about breaking my leg couple years ago in grade 1, now in grade seven I had a surgery to remove one of the metals in my femur due to my femur fracture. Instead of a waist down cast, 2 metal nails were implanted into my femur. I was having pain in my ankle and around my knee, I was going on since grade 6. but I thought nothing of it. I became worse and worse until recently. One of the nails were removed, and I'm a fantastic runner. I got sixth in my 400 meter race in track and field! Well. there's my story.

THIS. SENTENCE. IS. FALSE.

Offline hkittycat

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on July 30, 2015, 01:55:40 PM (Edited July 30, 2015, 01:58:29 PM) »
I wish Famcraft knew...
 I struggle with social anxiety. I don't talk in the chat much because of it. I'm getting better though, but I'm not really to the point we're I'll start a conversation, but I'll join into one that's already been started. I'm hoping running my new clan will help me with it as I'll have to do a lot of interaction. So yeah, now you know why I don't talk much.

I also like to write, but I'm too afraid to let anyone read my stories.
I'm Heather and I like classic rock and building cool things.

Offline LuckyPredator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on August 22, 2015, 11:37:54 PM »
I wish Famcraft knew... That when I was three, i was on my trike, riding at top speed down a hill. My brother, in front of me, just went around the only turn like it was nothing. Then, i lost control of my trike and got a scar on my forehead (very much like Harry Potter) from a brick surrounding tree roots. Speaking of Harry Potter, I also have to put glasses on when ever I look at my computer screen or a book. If not, I get migrians. Thanks for listening to me, and all I have to say about me is done (ps I still have that same scar today!) Bye!
Chestnut's title: SrMod StoryTeller: Chestnut

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on August 23, 2015, 08:09:03 AM »
: ??? That reminds me of what my sister went through! (peaches1072) we were biking from the park to go back home, she was carrying her sweater around her shoulders.. sometimes it fell so she picked it back up. But when we were going down the hill really fast her sweater fell and got stuck in her bicycle tire. She lost control of the handle bars and let go. So one of them hit her in the stomach. (The handles were warned out so the didn't have a protected layer on the ends) I didn't see her at the time cause I was in front. When I turned back she was laying down on the road silent. I was TERRIFIED :( I got off my bike as fast as I could! Her helmet was chocking her so I took it off. I told her to lay on the grass.
Hot tears were streaming down my face :'( I didn't know what to think its like she was unconscious. She had scrapes on her shoulders but no blood. A couple seconds after two teenage girls came out and asked if she was OK. I replied " I don't think so.. can you please stay with her while I get my Mon?" They agreed. As I was riding my bike thousands of thoughts went they my head "will she be OK?" " will I ever see her again?" I was so sad. I ran in the house and yelled at my mom to follow me. She got in

her car.
When she saw my sister she put her in the car (and the bike) and drove away to the hospital. The
nearest one had no idea what to do so they called a helicopter and they took her and my mom away yo
 a hospital called Sick Kids. Me and my dad had to wait hours to see her because she was getting
surgery. After a week of treatments and stuff she was fine but she had a scar from the middle of her
stomach all the way across her belly button. I still blame myself for that. But I'm happy she's well and
alive :) a couple weeks after she got over her fears and started biking again :D
I was devestated

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline LuckyPredator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on August 23, 2015, 09:39:20 PM »
That must've hurt badly. A few months ago, me and my brother were going as fast as we can down the hill to our house, and he was using my mom's bike with real skinny tires. Then, there was a bump in the road and he lost control. He fell off safely, but got some bruises and a scrape on his knee because of the gravel. As I was in the back, i saw it. I blame myself alot for a ton of his injuries.
Chestnut's title: SrMod StoryTeller: Chestnut

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on August 24, 2015, 08:09:56 AM »
I know how you feel :-\

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #42 on August 26, 2015, 08:33:15 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew how much of an impact it made on my life, I would go so far to say that it was the biggest. When I first joined the server in 2012 I was an immature kid and Famcraft taught me so much. 2 years later I was transformed into a more respectable, and responsible human being. Famcraft is the best thing that has ever happened in my life, I remember looking forward every day to playing Famcraft for hours apon hours.
I used to have no friends at all, but then I got a few on Famcraft. Tons of friends that dont play on the server today but still are in touch with me. Friends that are real friends instead of internet friends. And I have so many memories of touching moments, sad moments, and funny moments from the experiences of interacting with the community alone. To this day even though I dont come on that often anymore. I still think of Famcraft every day, I think of my family and life on here, I would do everything in my power to stop anything from happen to the server if I had a chance.
I guess part of the reason I barely come on anymore is because im scared that if I do I will say or do somthing stupid that gets me banned, I would never forgive myself for getting myself cast out of my family and home, just because I never want it to end. I love you guys and everything you do. I would not be the person I am today without Famcraft in my life.
So thats my thing.

Just now reading this, Rundrop, and I must say, this is pretty much my exact same story. I came onto Famcraft as an immature, self-centered person, and was taught a lot by the way others acted. Caring for each other, helping each other, I had never seen such a wonderful place. Famcraft helped me become who I am today, I like to think I would have still been that guy that says stupid things all the time if it weren't for Famcraft... I still have trouble with being mean to people on accident sometimes, and making them feel bad, but it's way better than it was before.

Thank you Famcraft!

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on September 02, 2015, 01:30:21 PM »
I wish Famcraft knew how big of an imagination I had, and that I want to show the world all of it. I've made up stories, drawn maps, and even filled a five subject notebook with my imagination.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline PegLegPegasus

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on September 12, 2015, 08:47:16 PM »
ima add something here, i write lots of fanfiction:during school, at home, and really whenever i feel like it. i like to write, and i write whenever i can.
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.