Famcraft

Author Topic: I wish Famcraft knew....  (Read 40850 times)

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: I wish Famcraft knew....
« Reply #45 on September 16, 2015, 09:56:20 AM »
I almost broke my leg trying to do the same thing once... bruises... such bruises...

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on June 15, 2016, 09:04:27 PM (Edited June 15, 2016, 09:06:44 PM) »
I wish famcraft knew, I am a feather away from being legally blind. I have not noticed this because I was so accustomed to my vision. Now I use glasses, and it's as if I see in 1080eye (see what I did there? 1080i) I see the world entirely different, and to be honest I feel entirely less stressed. Now I take the glasses off, and I see very blurry, which apparently was my vision for many years.
\
IDK my prescriptions but, i'm basically blind, not legally tho (not yet anyways) , the world is a blob without glasses or contacts, never getting contacts, glasses are the best, so many types and so much variation, contacts are just, plop in eye and there u can see (i know its hard to actually put them in) but glasses show your personality.

Offline Maggietron6

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on June 18, 2016, 08:05:45 AM »
I wish famcraft knew...
I have a huge fear of water and bullet ants
I also have ADHD
i am addicted to buying gems and rocks
My mind is my biggest weakness and also #1 fear
i am weird inside
i make loom bracelets and sell them
i hate loud noises
i have a extremely good vision but bad hearing
i am way faster than other kids at reading
when the lifeguard tells me to go in water i almost drown and then he has to get me  :'(

Offline Maggietron6

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on June 18, 2016, 08:07:53 AM »
I wish famcraft knew...
I have a huge fear of water and bullet ants
I also have ADHD
i am addicted to buying gems and rocks
My mind is my biggest weakness and also #1 fear
i am weird inside
i make loom bracelets and sell them
i hate loud noises
i have a extremely good vision but bad hearing
i am way faster than other kids at reading
when the lifeguard tells me to go in water i almost drown and then he has to get me  :'(
i have  really bad depression
i have some other secrets im not willing to share

Offline Hannah5121

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Hannah5121
« Reply #49 on July 28, 2016, 06:51:38 PM »
I wish Famcraft knew...

I am a young girl with ADHD,I'm Allergic to a medicine but i don't know how to spell it! and Have tubes in my ears (I have heard i am getting them out!). I am very,very hyper! I also go to a therapist because I'm stressed out. I Feel different In school because i have to go to Special Education. I also was non-verbal until i was close to 3. I have problems with Rs in Speech.

There's also something i want you to know.

I love seeing on video games when I'm online all these different languages because The feeling of that All these Human Beings all over the earth Had something in common with me really makes me feel like Happy and calm and Excited.

-Hannah

P.S I have a Awesome older brother His username:Dunnousername

Offline Tyler269

• Life is tender. Life is fragile. Cherish it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on July 29, 2016, 12:09:37 AM »
I wish Famcraft knew...

This server helped me through some of my worst times for the first 2 years I was on and active. Actually, it is a big part of why I am still here today.

I suffered from extreme depression, social anxiety, weekly mental breakdowns, and plenty of anger issues.

This server helped bring confidence out of me and Ruben helped me through some rough times in life, even if she doesn't realize it fully. The server has always provided me with someone to talk to and a friendly bunch of people.

I now have kicked everything, minus still having minor social anxiety. :D

Now, I am working on my 2nd year of college pursuing a Criminal Justice degree and I work in a tire shop during the summers.
~The one and only Tropical Flying Penguin

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #51 on August 22, 2016, 06:02:34 AM »
: ??? That reminds me of what my sister went through! (peaches1072) we were biking from the park to go back home, she was carrying her sweater around her shoulders.. sometimes it fell so she picked it back up. But when we were going down the hill really fast her sweater fell and got stuck in her bicycle tire. She lost control of the handle bars and let go. So one of them hit her in the stomach. (The handles were warned out so the didn't have a protected layer on the ends) I didn't see her at the time cause I was in front. When I turned back she was laying down on the road silent. I was TERRIFIED :( I got off my bike as fast as I could! Her helmet was chocking her so I took it off. I told her to lay on the grass.
Hot tears were streaming down my face :'( I didn't know what to think its like she was unconscious. She had scrapes on her shoulders but no blood. A couple seconds after two teenage girls came out and asked if she was OK. I replied " I don't think so.. can you please stay with her while I get my Mon?" They agreed. As I was riding my bike thousands of thoughts went they my head "will she be OK?" " will I ever see her again?" I was so sad. I ran in the house and yelled at my mom to follow me. She got in

her car.
When she saw my sister she put her in the car (and the bike) and drove away to the hospital. The
nearest one had no idea what to do so they called a helicopter and they took her and my mom away yo
 a hospital called Sick Kids. Me and my dad had to wait hours to see her because she was getting
surgery. After a week of treatments and stuff she was fine but she had a scar from the middle of her
stomach all the way across her belly button. I still blame myself for that. But I'm happy she's well and
alive :) a couple weeks after she got over her fears and started biking again :D
I was devestated

I actually did something like that my self.

One day, I was at my brothers/my friend's house with him and my two sisters. My friend lived literally one house up the hill. Anyways, we were all racing down said hill. But, we only had 3 - 4 "proper" vehicles to go down it. There was a 5th, but it was a 3 wheeled scooter, so we took turns racing with the other vehicles instead (a broken electric toy tractor, a broken pink electric car, and 2 bikes). Now, when it was my turn i got angry that I couldn't race down the hill(This was like 4 years ago). So, I used it to race. mid-way through I got really scared and it started to wobble REALLY hard. At that point, I gave up and reallised i was gonna fall.I was also going 12 - 16 mph, maybe higher. So I tried to let-go just then, but I got scared and eventually hit a rock. I then bounced off -the scooter bouncing to the side of the road- and did 2 rolls. Now I'm going to intervene and say that if you do scooter / bike extreme stuff, (Like mountain biking) you need to know how to fall.
Since I was 9 then, I had no Idea how too. But I figured I would just go with the flow. That worked. Eventually I stopped, and I sat for a second. I didn't hurt, so I started walking up the hill WITH the scooter (cus im nice like that and I didn't want the mom to come get it), and then half way up the hill, my legs start to hurt. I look down, and there's a little bit of blood. So I keep going up and by the time I get to the house, I REALLY hurt. So I patch myself up, my friends mom calls my mom, and I got 2 scars on both knees now.

Thanks for reading! :D

Offline Velociraptor15

• Donator
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ve1ociraptor
« Reply #52 on August 22, 2016, 08:54:54 AM »
Wow thats scary! :o
what do i put here

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on August 24, 2016, 09:57:05 AM »
Yeah xD

Offline camhunt123

• Build First Ask Questions Later...camhunt123
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on August 28, 2016, 07:20:10 PM »
I wish famcraft knew,
That about two years ago, I was diagnosed with leukemia. Famcraft has always been my safe place to go and play with my family (blood related or not) while I was always away getting chemo treatments. It always helped cheer me up to come here and play with you guys, and when I get off treatment soon, I can't wait to celebrate on my favorite minecraft server, with some of the best people! I just wanted to say, thank you
~Cam The Builder...

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on August 29, 2016, 07:02:04 AM »
That sounds scary  :'( have you ever been rushed to the hospital? Does it hurt?

Offline camhunt123

• Build First Ask Questions Later...camhunt123
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on August 29, 2016, 09:36:08 AM »
actually yes, quite a lot, lol. If I get a fever over 100.4, I have to be rushed to the emergency room and given antibiotics immediately, because the doctors are worried some of the common colds might just be fatal since I have close to no immune system. But since I'm almost off treatment, I have a little ibt more of an immune system. I wouldn't say it's scary, more of just tedious, lol that sounds so bad. After a while you get used to it. And, the cancer itself doesn't hurt, but some side effects of the treatments do. But it's all good, cause I get to be cheered up all the time by my amazing famcraft family, and I hope famcraft never goes away :)
~Cam The Builder...

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on August 29, 2016, 06:21:56 PM »
Get well soon then. ;)

Offline Velociraptor15

• Donator
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ve1ociraptor
« Reply #58 on August 30, 2016, 11:22:35 AM »
I hope You do Too  :)
what do i put here

Offline i3es

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: i3es
« Reply #59 on September 20, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
I wish famcraft knew...

That my parents are both missionaries in Europe, Lithuania. And I travel alot (and hate it). And I have 4 sisters, a 5th on the way! I love working out..... And I am socially awkward.... YUP!