Famcraft

Author Topic: 2nd plea  (Read 2611 times)

Offline MrSkeleBone150

• View Profile
2nd plea
« Opened on May 21, 2015, 09:09:40 PM »
Hello, this is MrSkeleBone150 (changed from schwa to MrSkeleBone150) I will fix this by not raiding, I just wanna play famcraft again because I love famcraft, My ban was temp, then IRC stunt  :( sorry bout that then it became permmed (btw if you did not figure out I was banned for raiding and greifing)

Offline MrSkeleBone150

• View Profile
Re: 2nd plea
« Reply #1 on May 22, 2015, 04:25:23 PM »
Recently, I saw Rowan and I said if I got unbanned I would help anyone if they needed it, enemy or not.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on May 23, 2015, 02:24:48 PM »
 I do believe you understand why what you did to get yourself banned was wrong.

When you were first banned it was only a short temp ban.Three days, best I recall. Your ban was upped to a permban because of you coming to irc, posting a fake plea pretending to be your parent, and mailing staff members on the forum about the ban. If you had not done those things, you would have been welcomed back to the server right away as you were a pretty good player before all that.

I trust that you've learned from this experience. A lot of time has passed and I do believe you will do just fine here now. You have been pardoned and we will look forward to seeing you on the server.

Please read the rules again when you return. You can also read the tour information at /warp tour.

Also, I am not sure if you have a new account or officially changed your "schwa74 name to MrSkeleBone150. If this is a name change, then please let us know and we will try to get your jobs, homes and other things moved over to your new name.

See you on the server.

Offline MrSkeleBone150

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 23, 2015, 09:04:50 PM »
It is a name change not a new account just to let you know.