Famcraft

Author Topic: Clan disappeared  (Read 2707 times)

Offline bakagamer918

• Donator
  • po pi po pi po po pi po
    • View Profile
Clan disappeared
« Opened on May 30, 2015, 11:46:04 PM »
I logged in to the server just now for the first time in who knows how long. Shortly after I logged on, I noticed that my clan tag was not by my name when I used the chat. I tried /clan list and did not spot my clan in the list. What gives?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Clan disappeared
« Reply #1 on May 31, 2015, 02:32:34 PM »
 Clans automatically disband after the clan owner/members have not logged in within a certain number of days. I do not recall those numbers right now.

Offline bakagamer918

• Donator
  • po pi po pi po po pi po
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 01, 2015, 12:59:31 AM »
This irritates me greatly. And yet, the last time I logged in (which was more recent than that if my memory serves, but I could be wrong), my clan was still intact. To put it simply, I am not going to recreate my clan and pay an absurd amount of money every time I am offline for an extended period of time due to things happening in the real world. Perhaps it is time for me to look for another server? I don't know.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 01, 2015, 11:51:21 AM (Edited June 01, 2015, 06:01:20 PM) »
 No members of your clan logged in between 4-3-2015 and 5-23-2015. After 30 days of no members logging in, the clan was auto-disbanded. Clan related structures and protections are not removed or effected when a clan disbands.

Yes, It sounds like it might be time for you to look for another server. If you find it that upsetting that you log in every few months and find your clan gone then it sounds like this may not be the place for you. This is how clans work and how they've always worked.

Also, on a server with a free 1000 Famcoin daily allowance and money that's easy to make with very little work- jobs, raffles, shops - I see determined hard-working players as young as six years old save up the 10k for a clan in just a few days time.

So again, if that feels like an absurd amount of money to you, then yes an easier to play server or one with no economy system might be better for you.

Good luck and happy server hunting.