Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 43379 times)

Offline MountainsGandalf

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MountainsGandalf
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #165 on December 21, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »
Time to introduce myself/ourselves!

I'm MountainsGandalf AKA Angela. You'll see me on here frequently with my co-captain Dubbadore. I am in my upper 20's and this is our first server. We bought Minecraft for christmas last year on the Wii U and, as you know, were confined to limited world sizes. We now have Minecraft on the WiiU, PC, Switch, PE, and have spent the last year refining our craft if you will.

I will expand more later but it's great to be a part of a wholesome and fun server!
"So much time and so little motivation"- DC8

Offline Thunderzino

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Thunderzino
« Reply #166 on January 13, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
Hello, my name is Abby also Thunderzino in game. I am a very shy person but i do try to talk or post when i can muster the courage to. I live in sandston Virginia with my dad and our critters, i work at a Animal shelter in the city as a kennel tech so i help take care of animals and help them find new loving homes. I am a avid gamer i mostly play on my 2ds as well my laptop, i love Pokemon and Monster Hunter, i like to make vanilla minecraft buildings look nicer as well mess around with redstone contraptions. At this time i'm still waiting to be able to join the server but i can't wait to try out this fun server.

Name: Abby
Fav Monster and Pokemon: Nargacuga&Zinogre/Absol&Lucario
Pets: 3 cats and 2 dogs, little bit, Otto, and Poe. both Poe and Otto were rescues from the very shelter i work at and Toby and coco. Toby also a rescue from the shelter.

Fav games: 2DS Monster Hunter,Pokemon, and sonic racing. PC Minecraft,Osu,skyrim,and Starbound.   

Offline xDan546

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: xDan546
« Reply #167 on March 27, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
Hi. I am 1.8.9 minecraft person who likes to sometimes take breaks from pvp (Player v. Player). I decided to find a server to play survival on, and I found this one. I am a nice guy, and I like to help people. ;D

Offline executeSQUID

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: executeSQUID
« Reply #168 on March 30, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
hi, i'm a player who likes doing command blocks and programming.  I do not like PvP much but I like building (though in not that good).  I started playing Minecraft in the 1.6.4 update and than quit for a while.  around 1.7 I started wanting to play multiplayer and my parents said I could only play on family friendly servers.  I tried one before this one and did not like it so I tried this one and did.  I enjoy meeting new people and just playing Minecraft in general.  I also do not like spelling. ;)

Offline Hazel_Grove

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Hazel_Grove
« Reply #169 on June 05, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
Hello!
My IGN is Hazel_Grove, but please call me Hazel  :). I'm a middle schooler who likes the color orange and art. I live somewhere in California, and I have one pet dog and one pet rabbit. Also, I love building custom trees, it is very fun and relaxing  :D.
I enjoy PVP, but not all the time, and I'm not too good at it. I'm also not good at redstone.
I only play PC Minecraft, the controls on PE confuse me.
Famcraft was my first Minecraft server, and by far the best server I've ever played on/will play on.
Guess that's all I have to say about myself. I might add more in the future.
Livin' in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each other's team

Offline W0lfg1rl

• View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: W0lfg1rl
« Reply #170 on January 02, 2019, 09:37:05 AM »
Hi, my screen name is W0lfg1rl, or just W0lfy. I am a twelve-year-old girl and I have been playing Minecraft for a long time. I like to draw, act in plays, read, code, and go on runs. I joined because the server I played on previously fell apart, and I was lonely. I'm new, but I enjoy playing on this server a lot.

Clan: Moose Clan
In-game pets: a horse named Sonic and a wolf named Rick.
Greatest wishes for future Minecraft updates: more wolf skins, a fairy dimension, and tamable rabbits
Favorite books: The Penderwicks series, Wings of Fire series, Harry Potter series, and MANY more!
How long I've been playing Minecraft: 4 or more years
How long I've been playing on this server: 3 or 4 days XD
Favorite block: Cement! It's so brightly colored and it doesn't burn

That's all I can think of at the moment! Bye!
(P.S. I'm a Hufflepuff!)