General Category > General Discussion

Getting to know each other.

<< < (34/35) > >>

xDan546:
Hi. I am 1.8.9 minecraft person who likes to sometimes take breaks from pvp (Player v. Player). I decided to find a server to play survival on, and I found this one. I am a nice guy, and I like to help people. ;D

executeSQUID:
hi, i'm a player who likes doing command blocks and programming.  I do not like PvP much but I like building (though in not that good).  I started playing Minecraft in the 1.6.4 update and than quit for a while.  around 1.7 I started wanting to play multiplayer and my parents said I could only play on family friendly servers.  I tried one before this one and did not like it so I tried this one and did.  I enjoy meeting new people and just playing Minecraft in general.  I also do not like spelling. ;)

Hazel_Grove:
Hello!
My IGN is Hazel_Grove, but please call me Hazel  :). I'm a middle schooler who likes the color orange and art. I live somewhere in California, and I have one pet dog and one pet rabbit. Also, I love building custom trees, it is very fun and relaxing  :D.
I enjoy PVP, but not all the time, and I'm not too good at it. I'm also not good at redstone.
I only play PC Minecraft, the controls on PE confuse me.
Famcraft was my first Minecraft server, and by far the best server I've ever played on/will play on.
Guess that's all I have to say about myself. I might add more in the future.

W0lfg1rl:
Hi, my screen name is W0lfg1rl, or just W0lfy. I am a twelve-year-old girl and I have been playing Minecraft for a long time. I like to draw, act in plays, read, code, and go on runs. I joined because the server I played on previously fell apart, and I was lonely. I'm new, but I enjoy playing on this server a lot.

Clan: Moose Clan
In-game pets: a horse named Sonic and a wolf named Rick.
Greatest wishes for future Minecraft updates: more wolf skins, a fairy dimension, and tamable rabbits
Favorite books: The Penderwicks series, Wings of Fire series, Harry Potter series, and MANY more!
How long I've been playing Minecraft: 4 or more years
How long I've been playing on this server: 3 or 4 days XD
Favorite block: Cement! It's so brightly colored and it doesn't burn

That's all I can think of at the moment! Bye!
(P.S. I'm a Hufflepuff!)

Agawaateshin:
Hello all
I'm Brooke. I like reading tons of books, draw, sculpt and handcraft things I need/use myself as well as studying about different cultures and belief systems as far as oral stories from way back when.
I'm not very good with the whole pvp stuff. I like to build and terraform but I still need a lot of work to be at the level I want to be at as far as my skills go.
I've been homeschooled most of my young teenage life and don't have many friends at all, so I'm introverted and a stickler for rules (I don't like being fussed at so I don't break them to be fussed at) but have a creative mind and get distracted easily. I have many "Squirrel!" moments lol
I'm currently moving to a new place where I can hopefully have a new garden to go with all the animals I hope to raise (small farm)
As far as life in general, I forward to making friends and being helpful in any way I can, in everything, and hope to be a great deal helpful if I can join the server.
Hopefully one day I can become an archeologist so I can travel and discover the way things used to be and how they came to be now. If I can't do that and travel all over the world, hopefully I can still do it in my home country/continent. If that falls through then I'll be content being a farmer and fostering animals with special needs. <3

Here's to hoping everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Cheers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version