General Category > General Discussion

Getting to know each other.

<< < (35/35)

SantaFanta101:
Hey guys,
I'm Le__(pretty uncommon name in Florida, my home, so I prefer to censor the last bit). Personally a huge fan of graphic design, history, and mapmaking, and have been able to make a fair bit of money off of editing and retouching photos and providing phone backgrounds. My favorite music has to be by creators like Tally Hall and artists like them. I have acted in a few plays, and am in the IB program in high school. I notice myself feeling lonely despite having plenty of friends, especially after leaving middle school and all my friends from the theater program behind. I have ADHD, which can either help me focus drastically, harm my focus drastically, or in the worst cases, feel so sleepy I can't get anything done. No clue why it makes me feel sleepy, it just does. I haven't really played on the server in a while, but still love it nevertheless. My favorite area in the world to study the history of is in Southeastern Asia. The mandala (circle) system employed really intrigues me, and strikes me as odd that feudalism could spawn in different areas of the world at similar times.

Here's to hoping y'all are doing well!

ProBall30:
Hello all,
My IGN is ProBall30, or Pro, but feel free to call me Emily. I started playing Famcraft many years ago with my sister Diamond_Lulu (Not going to say her real name, she can if she wants) and my Dad avestan (same reasoning). I enjoy playing basketball, video games, and coding. i live somewhere in California and I go to an all girls school. Famcraft is and will always be my favorite server and I have really enjoyed my time here. Currently, my minecraft launcher isn't working, but you will see me at some point.

See you on the server!
-ProBall30/Pro/Emily

BrunoAS:
Hey all Bruno here.
i code things and i listen to music and make music
thats it

dragonmagic:
Hi there! I'm helping my son type this, as he's only 5!
"Hi everybody, my name is Adam and I am 5 years old. I like the color green and I love to play Minecraft! When I grow up I want to be a doctor, a nurse, drive a big truck and a pilot."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version