Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83223 times)

Offline Johnbob0O

• View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #30 on April 08, 2013, 08:37:07 PM »
In game I am johnbob00, but you can call me john. I'm 11 and I love lacrosse and football. I was born in IL and still in IL. I'm hoping to work for Tetrach or Acivision.

From
                                             Johnbob00 aka John
                                                    The new kid in the server
                                                             and I'm really lengthening this
                                                                     so BYE.

Offline wallnut114

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on April 10, 2013, 04:12:11 AM »
im getten to know some ppl like french and art and and most of staff and yeah dats relly all i have to say  :-X p.s

Offline strangelady

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on April 18, 2013, 12:47:41 AM »
Hi, my name Mikala but everyone calls me kala,  in game name strangelady. spinner found the server for us to play on. loved it ever since. I really enjoy High fantasy books, such as The Wheel of time series which i'm currently reading. Song of ice and fire(game of thrones) and of course Harry potter and the like . I also really love rpg games such as Dragon age, mass effect, jade empire, Elderscrolls. i could talk about about the books and game's stories forever :3. I use to be really into World of Warcraft and before that runescape. I no longer play either but they each got a special place in my memories. I'm pretty shy most of the time but i do try to get to know people and help them out more often as time goes on :).  I currently have a 6month apbt puppy who takes up most of my time and keeps me distracted so i tend to miss when people talk to me unless he is asleep.

That has got to be the best "about me" I've written >.>

Offline pyfinnerty

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on June 07, 2013, 02:42:45 PM »
Hey, my name is Peter, in game my name is pyfinnerty. I live in MA, which for those who don't know is another name for Massachusetts. I am just a regular player on famcraft, which I probably play on most of my time I play minecraft! I'm not quite the sporty type, I spend most of my free time reading or playing here! I generally am free when I'm on the server, so feel free to ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer! Except redstone. I am the worst at redstone, the biggest creation I ever made was when I put a button on a door XD. Anyways, its been great getting to know you all here!
"20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" - Mark Twain

Offline imadamd

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on June 08, 2013, 02:56:38 AM »
Hello everyone!

My name in game is Imadamd, but call me Tanner! I am a college sophomore living in the USA. I am studying information technology and plan to join the military as a 35t-military intelligence computer repairer/integrator, in the future months! As hobbies, I obviously love minecraft, but I also enjoy playing my ukulele avidly and also the piano. My favorite quote is as follows:

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

I play on creating my own charity in the future once I finish college, and hopefully get the dream job I want.

It was nice meeting you all! ;)

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on June 08, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »
Hello. My name is Rundrop. "Fish are friends NOT food", sorry just every time I see someone post on this forum page I imagine that xD.

Anyways, My name IRL is Isaiah (I-zay-A) I am currently 12 (Although some say im too mature for my age) and I live in the far away land of Canada.

So.. yeah... I thought I should post on this because you know... yeah...
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #36 on August 05, 2013, 11:31:36 AM (Edited September 04, 2013, 02:20:04 PM) »
Hi, my IRL name is Matthew. And I live near stitch, silverwolflady, s3, and mockingjay

( I'm sure if you go on mumble you know their IRL names  :P)
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline 1869_Flame

• Retired
  • Home is where my dirt-hut is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on August 05, 2013, 03:59:42 PM »
Hi, my IRL name is Matthew.
???

Mine is Dante

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on August 05, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »
This is cray cray, and you'd never know by my username, but I'm going to let the secret out.

They call me Luke.
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on August 05, 2013, 09:19:19 PM »
This is cray cray, and you'd never know by my username, but I'm going to let the secret out.

They call me Luke.

I thought you were known as Thaddeus
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline dawbro

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on August 06, 2013, 12:24:39 AM »
Ohai! I heard you guys were doing this so hi! I'm Dawson and I'm 14   :P

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on September 04, 2013, 10:02:07 AM (Edited September 09, 2013, 05:34:01 PM) »
Hi my name is Dev (Pronounced Dave I know it is wierd :P). I also like pie XD

-dcm121kd35

Offline BretBuscus

• Add me on Xbox Live or Steam! BretBuscus! Wheeeew!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on September 04, 2013, 09:31:29 PM »
I just realized I haven't done one of these yet, so, here you go: I'm Bret. I'm 15, and in grade 10. I love metal music and playing video games. I love hanging out with friends. I live with my dad, and my brother, xPH03N1Xx86. That's pretty much it. Cya.

Offline Silverwolflady

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on September 09, 2013, 11:44:59 AM »
Hi, I am Silverwolflady Ingame, My real name is Miranda. You can call me Silver or Miranda, But my IRL friends call me Miranda >:o. Any who I want to say, That I love Taylor Swift Music <33! I live Near StitchAKA626,Vespamartio. :P I just dont know what to say... p.p Just....Um.....Uhh. Ok, I love to swim! I love to... Talk on mumble. And.....

kthxbia and klive <D

Luke_Silver_113 Out!

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on September 09, 2013, 12:20:20 PM »
Nice to meet you, Miranda!  :P
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying