General Category > General Discussion

Getting to know each other.

<< < (2/35) > >>

lilblu:
Hello. My name is Russ. My wife talked me into playing here, and I love it so far. I do have a hard time reading the text while playing so if I dont respond right away, it's because I didnt notice the text. Most of name gaming is on the 360. I'm into Warhammer 40k (BloodAngels and NightLords!), Malifaux, and PuppetWars. Also obsessed with my favorite tv show (best show ever!)
 ;D

Fahera:
Hey all! It's been really cool reading all about y'all and you guys pretty much rock.
I never thought that I'd love this server as quickly and as much as I do.

I'm Tommy but everyone calls me T-Dub. I'm 23 but I think like a 17 year old ...I think.

I'm from Texas born and raised, but I would love to travel and move around.

I attend college but I don't have a set major. I tried music, Theater, musical theater and psychology. I think I'll try nutrition. I'm really thankful for having a way to get a higher education even if I hate doing it.

I am a resident instructor at the local MHMR which means I take care of  special needs people.

I love music. Long walks on the beach, and sitting on the toilette. <It's my alone time :O>

Err... Something more personal...

I often have too hard of a time choosing between burritos and tacos so I just eat a quesadilla instead...

Well... Have an awesome week!

gav:
I'm 11 years old, 5 feet tall.

I like a lot of things soccer deffinitly is one of my favourite things to do though, but minecraft is my all time favourite vidoe game. There is so much  things i like about famcraft and it's by far my favourite server!

I live in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada and i play KU (kelowna united soccer)
aswell as like to swim skii and of course play Minecraft.

and as for a picture of me well just look at my profile.

th3fool:
Hello everyone,

My in game name is Th3Fool, so don't be afraid to call me one. I honestly don't mind at all, it's a name I chose for myself. Keeps me humble. If you can't bring yourself to call me Fool (Lovely and Ruben, i'm looking at you) you may call me Mark.

I'm 23 and a college student who should be spending more time studying and less time playing video games, but I always seem to find myself back on Famcraft playing with blocks. I've always loved playing with LEGO and ever since I bought Minecraft I have reopened that can of worms. I love building!

See you around!

bknysnake:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version