Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83342 times)

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
  • The Majestic Builder of Famcraft
    • View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #60 on December 24, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »
Hi. My name is Andrew. I know I should have done this earlier but whatever :-P.
I'm 12 years old and live in a NYC suburb with Hayden, RealDerkK, Sammypai, and many more famcrafters :D. I play piano and trumpet and have 2 sisters.
Hayden showed me this server when I just bought mc (which was relatively recently) and lemme tell you. IT IS AWESOME!!! I hate servers that have players that go   "********" it really is annoying and takes away from the whole fun of the game. Famcraft is family friendly and that (among other things) is why i like it. The staff is nice, the plugins are awesome, and it enhances the fun of plain vanilla survival. Hope to see yo all on the server soon ;)

yep. i either directly or indirectly introduced Novahyun7, griffinboom, RealAndrewH, RealDerkK, RSunjayJ,and sammypai to the MAJESTIC server of famcraft!! clap clap clap. and i forgot to mention: I play piano and flute. Also, I have every single "normal" class (like math, science, social studies, science) with andrew!
"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on December 24, 2013, 09:08:41 PM »
:D YAY. BTW RSunjayJ doesnt play he just made a account and showed up like twice. :-P

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on February 03, 2014, 02:32:39 PM »
It is nice to meet all of you :)

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on February 03, 2014, 03:59:34 PM »
why thank you :D

Offline spoo56

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on February 23, 2014, 02:45:52 PM »
Hi guys i am spoo but my real name is Aedan. I love Famcraft and my cousin, pyfinnerty introduced me to this server. I started playing Mc about 2 years ago and i haven't been much of a gamer all my life XD I love you guys all!

Offline FantasyTeddy

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on February 24, 2014, 01:05:33 PM »
Hi everyone

I'd like to introduce myself briefly: In real life I'm called Matthias and I'm from Switzerland (not Sweden ;) ) and that's why I'm sometimes struggleing with the english language, because we speak swiss-german here.
For those of you wondering who I am, because they have never seen me in-game, this might be, because of time-zone difference or simply 'cause I haven't been on very much lately. There are actually two reasons for this: first I have started playing on the FTB server which is pretty addicting and secondly a new term in my university started and I have to spend most of my time there studying now.

I hope I can spend more time with you again sometimes and until then take care and have fun! You are an awesome community =D

Hugs to everyone
Teddy

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #66 on February 24, 2014, 02:31:53 PM »
...In real life I'm called Matthias...

M- m- Matthias?!  We're you aware that that is the name of one of MrChris13's Favorite you tubers!?
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #67 on February 24, 2014, 02:41:58 PM »
...In real life I'm called Matthias...

M- m- Matthias?!  We're you aware that that is the name of one of MrChris13's Favorite you tubers!?

._.

Offline WishB0ne

• Donator
  • Hello and Welcome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on March 03, 2014, 02:36:07 PM (Edited March 03, 2014, 02:38:21 PM) »
I am 17, been playing Minecraft since 1.2. I've been playing Famcraft since April/May of 2013. I would like to think of myself as a very openly minded and mature person. Here in a few years, I will be going to college with my fiancee, and so I do not expect to be on much, if at all, then. In the recent months I have been very busy and not able to come back to the server, but after settling many things I have returned and am happy to be here. I've made many, many friends along the way and I know I could not permanently leave Famcraft, at least not without saying one final good bye. So while I am here I plan to help any that I can and hopefully meet more wonderful people that I can also call my friends.

Famcraft has become a sort of home to me. One day I will have to leave, but not today.
Hello and Welcome to General News!
Today's topic...

Offline LightBulbasaur

• Retired
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Lightbulbasaur
« Reply #69 on March 03, 2014, 03:07:23 PM (Edited May 13, 2014, 09:26:46 PM) »
Hi I'm lightbulb2001 Conpletly EDITED: My personal information is a secret.
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon
<FamCraftIRC> (JrMod: ~BugsBunny) Dragon 1 Mickey 0
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) shh
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) I got dis
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon

Offline Pastapasta1000

• You know, I think creepers are overpowered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on March 07, 2014, 07:33:01 PM »
Hi my name is pastapasta1000! In real life, I live in Sacramento,California if yall wanted to know. And I'm also Home-schooled. I've always wanted to visit London :). We'll see you all soon.
The blood moon rises...

Offline Jubjub1500

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on April 01, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »
Hi my name Alex, I am jubjub1500 in-game.  I am 14 and I would like to be a pilot someday.  I have already flown a plane, because my uncle gave me a one hour flight at a flight school (it only seemed like 10 min!).  I found famcraft because Skier_Dude show'd me it and I thought I would give it a try.  I that's all i play on minecraft anymore. :D

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on April 14, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »
Hi I am Luca_B123, my real name is Loris please don't call me that in game though. Some of you may not have met me before as I go on at weird times to you as I live in England. I would like to get to know some people better but I don't think I have a chance because I only go on on weekends or holidays. To be honest I haven't even met micah yet but i have met snake... once. I have been playing famcraft for 2 months now and I find famcraft as my paradise. I luv maths and I am very smart. I luv to help people out if they are in trouble as I know how it feels to be in that position. Some people at my school are quite mean to me and I just manage to survive.

Some people don't relate to me at all and my life could go terribly, but at least I have you guys on famcraft :D

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #73 on April 14, 2014, 09:43:14 AM »
I just realized I never posted anything about myself in this forum... It's been almost exactly a year after all my friends here did it, so I guess I'm not to late... (LOL)

Hi, my in game name is MrChris13 but people call me Chris (You don't say?) I hate being called Christopher unless it's by an adult. (My cousin doesn't seem to care...)
I'm 14 (turning 15 in less than a month) and live in North Carolina with Luke_Bruck because we are brothers.
I like playing Minecraft, FTB, and a lot of other games that I have on Steam. My favorite movie is Spiderman 1 and I love making videos for YouTube.

So there, no one can say that I haven't made a post in here :P

Offline RR_Luke

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on April 14, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Hey, Im RR_Luke and my name is Luke. Dum Dum Dum. [Big shock right!!!] I was born in england and lived there until i was 8. I then moved to the most fantastic country in the world called Malaysia. The cities were astonishing, the people and Countryside was so nice and it really was great. [A bit off topic] I came back and decided to do acting at 10.
Because acting is my favourite thing to do ever!
Im in a casting agency and I have a major scholarship with a big drama college.
I am 16 years old.   Male.   My name is Luke Blundell.   Im a big film addict.   and my Favourite holiday is Vietnam [Everyone should go there]

LB