Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83327 times)

Offline Novahyun7

• View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #75 on April 18, 2014, 08:27:17 AM »
[quote author=HaydenTheBuilder link=topic=918.msg26442#msg26442 date

yep. i either directly or indirectly introduced Novahyun7, griffinboom, RealAndrewH, RealDerkK, RSunjayJ,and sammypai to the MAJESTIC server of famcraft!! clap clap clap. and i forgot to mention: I play piano and flute. Also, I have every single "normal" class (like math, science, social studies, science) with andrew!
[/quote]

Technically Andrew told me about Famcraft :3

Offline Novahyun7

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on April 18, 2014, 08:28:26 AM »

yep. i either directly or indirectly introduced Novahyun7, griffinboom, RealAndrewH, RealDerkK, RSunjayJ,and sammypai to the MAJESTIC server of famcraft!! clap clap clap. and i forgot to mention: I play piano and flute. Also, I have every single "normal" class (like math, science, social studies, science) with andrew!

Offline RealAndrewH

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on April 18, 2014, 07:07:42 PM »

INDIRECTLY. He introduced me who did 2 u

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on April 27, 2014, 12:54:20 PM (Edited July 03, 2014, 08:30:23 PM) »
Hi famcraft/ squidwards wiki tiki land/ the best server! This is the first server I ever found and I really love it! I live in Minnesota so I have some odd weather. It is almost may yet it is snowing out. I have been playing famcraft for almost a year. I hope to stay. I play many sports including soccer, American football, skiing, hockey, and rock climbing!! I am very active. I know LemmyM, IggyL, Mascraft48, JubJub1500, Lightbulb2001, bu4444, and many others in real life. All of us love this server. I love making forts in the woods and music. I play the recorder, drums, and the piano. Cya guys on famcraft!!

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #79 on April 27, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »
the recorder eh?

* vespamartio proceededs to play mary had a little lamb on skype...
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
  • Professional Blue Koala 🐨
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: StitchAKA626
« Reply #80 on April 27, 2014, 07:21:35 PM »
the recorder eh?

* StitchAKA626 proceeds to NOT be on Skype today

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #81 on April 27, 2014, 07:56:39 PM »
the recorder eh?

* StitchAKA626 proceeds to NOT be on Skype today
* vespamartio proceeds to yell at stitch because he is needed by tavi for a SC contract
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
  • Professional Blue Koala 🐨
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: StitchAKA626
« Reply #82 on April 28, 2014, 07:41:33 AM »
Wait wat

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #83 on April 28, 2014, 08:19:49 AM »
Wait wat

He wanted your help in separating the poppies from the iron.

Offline Bradenn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on April 28, 2014, 04:41:46 PM »
My name is Braden. I am 13 years old, and I was born and raised in Nebraska. I am a donator on famcraft. I have played on famcraft since way back to December 25th 2012. I'm pretty shy, but I am nice to others and I care for everyone. I'm in 7th grade currently. I have really nice parents and I am really privileged. I have lived through a pretty good childhood, and I feel for those who haven't. Anyways, this is me and I'm proud of who I am :D

Offline Funkgirl

• Donator
  • I am FunkGirl. The...Funkiest?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on July 13, 2014, 10:58:26 PM »
I am quite late, but wanted to add a bit about myself. My name is McKenzie. You all know me as FunkGirl or Gurrrlll. xD I am 14 about to start high school and have been playing minecraft for..about a year? xD I love pokemon, reading, and just learning in general. Oh! And puns are life. One more thing- I live in the state of corn. (AKA Illinois)

Offline Funkgirl

• Donator
  • I am FunkGirl. The...Funkiest?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on July 18, 2014, 11:45:12 AM »
Awesome! *more alien noises*

Offline Akaviri_

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on July 29, 2014, 11:28:23 AM »
As I just joined this server and am very happy with my experience so far, I may as well introduce myself too! My name is Aidan and I'm about to turn 16 in a couple of days. I live in a small, open, farm town full of corn and soybeans relatively close to Chicago, Illinois (USA), so it's actually a pretty quiet place to be! I've played cello for 7 years now and am exploring many new opportunities with it (like recording with bands and stuff), and I also like to play electric bass, drums, piano, and the dulcimer which are all very fun instruments! ;D I'm in the AFJROTC which stands for Air Force Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps and I've met a lot of life long friends there. Not sure what I want to do with my life in the future as of yet, but I gladly take one day at a time the best I can. Thanks for listening! Can't wait to meet the rest of you!
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumblebee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams."
-Ashley Smith

Offline Snozzberry135

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on July 30, 2014, 03:28:58 AM »
Hi my name is Snozzberry135 but I like just being called Snozz.

I'm 22 and currently enrolled in classes as a Junior at one of the many colleges in the United States. I am a Geology major with a love for the outdoors and getting dirty. Lets see, umm, I have about 30 different specimens of minerals in my room :3 and will always be looking for more. The reason I chose to be a geology major is that I've had a dream since I was in middle school to travel to Antarctica and study. I find it to be an amazingly beautiful, untouched land just waiting to be explored.

I've been to 49 out of the 50 states (last to be visited is Arkansas). I've had a pretty fortunate childhood that included a lot of traveling and viewing some amazing places and experiencing some great things. I absolutely love to travel and hope I can integrate it into my major. I've lived between California and Illinois my entire life except for currently (because I live in Hell (jk, just Arizona)).

Some interests of mine are reading, video games, anime, hunting, exploring, hiking, camping, stargazing, eating, sleeping, working, meditating, listening to music, doing jigsaw puzzles, um and other things I can't think of. This last year was the first time I ever cosplayed and I went as a little sister from Bioshock which was AWESOME! I'm planning on doing it again next year with my little sister (real sister) and doing matching costumes but we just don't know of what yet. About two months ago too, I backpacked through Yosemite and attempted to climb Mt. Whitney (tallest point in the lower 48 states) but had to turn back when it began storming (walking with metal poles + lightening=death). I love being sporadic and going with the flow. I enjoy metal, rock, punk, classical, and oldies music.

Oh, I've been on the server for over a year now but I've taken quite a few long breaks where I'm really busy with school or traveling. I've been playing ftb recently so not much to see on survival. I've played minecraft since it was in beta (maybe even alpha, don't remember) so it becomes tedious. I don't remember how I found this server but I love it. I normally keep to myself since I've had a lot of bad run-ins with people on other servers and such so it's nothing ever personal, but I like my space.

Anyways, it's nice to meet everyone. My real name is Jessica but please just call me Snozz  :)
(P.S. Kenneth copied me).

Offline TheFiveDillons

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on August 23, 2014, 02:50:08 AM »
Hi, I'm Iluvchikinz, I'm also Argante. I was looking for a server for my kids to play on, read an article online reviewing ff servers, this was the second I stopped in to check out and I never went any further. My daughter Vivienne, who is 11, also plays as Iluvchikinz (until she can afford her own MC account). Two of our other family members play here too, NeedMoreSheep who is sometimes Mike, the Dad, and sometimes Mara, the 8 year old. The fifth Dillon is not allowed to play on here yet, he's 5 and mainly likes to blow stuff up with TNT.

I play and run roleplaying games; mainly indie titles. My hobbies include knitting, cosplay, fiction writing, gardening, yoga, baking, video games (duh), and arts and crafts.

I have been a filmmaker, secretary, software engineer, textile artist, and an ordained minister. I am now a stay at home mom and am training to be a phlebotomist.

My favorite thing to do in MC us to build interactive structures and share them with other players.

And yes, if you were wondering, I do love chickens. We have 10 of them in our suburban back yard. (Cupcake, Dandy, Rosebud, Bella, Muffin, Cuddlecloud, Speckle, Jane Snow, Chipmunk & Sundae.)

When Vivienne finally does get her own account she wants her name to be Iluvchikinztoo.