Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83206 times)

Offline BigRamsay

• View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #15 on January 16, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
Hello all,

My in game name is JRams, but real name is John, but you can call me Ramsay or John.  I am 25 years old and am married with 2 step kids.  I work as a full time Tech Support Rep. for a Commercial Cookware company, we make conveyor toasters.  I am totally a gamer and have been since I was 12, starting with Ultima Online.

I am a very friendly, and helpful person.  If you need a hand and I'm available I will lend one, no problem.  I like to live life to the fullest, because like BK's sister said, Tomorrow is not guaranteed!

I really look forward to building friendships with you guys, and make FamCraft even bigger and better than it already is!  Thanks. :)

- Ramsay

Offline lebofkay

• :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on January 25, 2013, 05:09:06 PM »
Hi Im Caleb Im younger than a teen and I don't have a lot of friends so feel free to express that I'm nice. I have an eclectic taste of music (simon and garfunkle, beach boys, del shannon, and a lot of other ones like that). I don't like/know of most of the video games that where listed.
I'm sure you are all nice people. Nice to get to know you.

Offline lebofkay

• :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on February 01, 2013, 06:24:46 PM »
Wow, as soon as i saw how long your message i was interested in it. I like how you used a lot of big words (In a matter of speaking)
welcome  ;D

Offline Some1else0

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on February 03, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »
I'm Some1else0, AKA Jason.
I'm 15 and I'm pretty proficient at a lot of computer related things, I use to be tech support on a few popular forums under a different alias :).
I know basic HTML, Photoshop, C# (A programming language), and more.
10th Grade, Straight A student, taking Pre-Calculus.

Nice to meet everyone :).

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on March 15, 2013, 11:58:45 PM »
I'm Some1else0, AKA Jason.
I'm 15 and I'm pretty proficient at a lot of computer related things, I use to be tech support on a few popular forums under a different alias :).
I know basic HTML, Photoshop, C# (A programming language), and more.
10th Grade, Straight A student, taking Pre-Calculus.

Nice to meet everyone :).

Jason, you forgot a few things. (I'll tell you on skype.)

My actual name is Tony. (I use "Flint" as a mere character name in many games or forums.) In text, I'm more accustomed to "Flint", but any other time I'm okay with "Tony".
I'm the same age as Some1else0, so it's somewhat obvious I'm in the same grade as well. (Yes, I know him in real life.) To be specific, I was born in 1997, as was Some1else0. (Jason.)

Let me get one thing straight: I'm a huge Pokemon fan.
I love nearly every aspect of the Pokemon franchise; I collect, I still watch the anime, I play the video games, and I even play the card game. (Sounds weird for a teenager doesn't it?) I wouldn't say I live and breathe Pokemon, I just really like it a lot, ever since I was a really small kid.

I also like to create things that people like, and/or like to use. So far that's really only applying to thinking of creative ideas for Mob Arenas at the moment, which I felt I did a great job with "pokestadium". (More evidence that I love Pokemon.) I hope to create something beyond that amount, however. Seeing my work being enjoyed is a great delight.

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on March 16, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »
I was informed that for my plan of World Domination to actually take place I would need to introduce myself so that the government can keep track of me and continue to thwart my efforts, otherwise the plot of this made-up show in my mind would be very boring...
Anyways, I'm a college student, history major, political science minor, either 26 years old or old enough to hang out with the dinosaurs, whichever I'm feeling that day.  I coach high school soccer and currently middle school soccer, as well as help out every year with the local musical put on by one of the high schools.  I enjoy playing Euro board games, playing soccer, running every once in a while before quitting cause I'm not in shape to do a 10 mile run at a 7 minute pace anymore.  Recently I've gotten more into cooking food that isn't just drop it in a pan, heat it up, serve it.  Also, I might be crazy, no one is quite sure yet, the voices in my head cannot come to a consensus on the issue...
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline FamcraftHobo

• Retired
  • If the city makes you frown, Burn it down
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on March 17, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
Hello guys, my name is Jared.  I joined Famcraft around the time of Thanksgiving.  I was referee by a friend you know as Pantsare4squares.  I live outside the city of Pittsburgh.  I am usually the type of person to stay low and do what I'm told.  Famcraft has changed that about me.  I am more social now thanks to all of Famcraft.  I am very glad that I was accepted into the family here.  Thanks for the wonderful time I spend with you guys here. :)
Hasa N' ExpoLabs, were brain science and rocket surgery become reality.

Offline JellyDonut44

• i liek starbucks c:
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on March 23, 2013, 06:49:38 PM »
Haii there c:
My name is Angelica (Jelly), also known as JellyDonut44. 
I'm 14 years old, and currently a freshman in highschool. Uhm I'm 4'11 xP I'm really short.
Lol I consider Starbucks to be my 2nd home, cuz I love it there :3
Yeeeeuup.
Mah signature, not churrs~ ;P

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on March 25, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »
Well hi! I'm SomaSakamoto, But i'd really prefer it if you called me Shawn. I'm 16 and in the 11th grade and i love other people :D. I really like Minecraft and Indie games such as realm of the mad god. I'd be glad to help you out in game and even give you some tips on anything you need (optifine installation troubles? Call Soma!) I found famcraft through facebook while trying to play minecraft for free XP.
Life is like ThaumCraft. You spend all your time looking for the right aspect only to squander it away.

Offline KittyMew113

• Retired
  • Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on March 28, 2013, 03:44:19 PM (Edited September 08, 2013, 09:56:54 PM) »
Hi, My name is KittyMew113, and my real name is Sydnee.  ;D
I am 11 and I live in California. I think I act a bit mature for my age at times, but I also act a lot less mature than my age, who doesn't?!
I love cats and all animals and I wish at times I lived on a farm.
I love to draw, mostly cats (Nooo! Really?), I know, shocking XD.
I love making people laugh, and to laugh myself.
On Mumble I might act weird at times, I get shy.
And I just love FamCraft cause I don't have to hide my laptop from my mom when someone cusses :D
Also because I have never seen a server where the Staff actually say 'Welcome!'

I am loving, caring, very fun and trustworth.

That is stuff about me!

(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx, Camel
(Helper: ~BaldKat) Kthx
(Helper: ~Cody) everyone: /tpdeny
(Helper: ~BaldKat) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ...
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) ._.
(Helper: ~WalrusLlover101) Lol
(JrAdmin~Camel) xP
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) ...
(Helper: ~CamelsRightRearHoof) Kthx Camel

Offline Zeerupo

• Donator
  • I got enough diamonds for all of us! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on March 31, 2013, 03:46:10 PM »
Hello. My Name in Game is Zeerupo, My Real Name is Mathias. im from Denmark, and my 2 siplings also play famcraft, actually i showed them the server, i actually introduced 4 players to the game. Enough about that. :D
I have always loved playing MC, but one time i got bored and seached for a server, and found famcraft, i love playing Computer, PS3, XBOX. pretty much all console games. I also love Sports and Being With My Friends. Btw Im 14 :D
Don't you evar eat my Cake!
You'll Die...

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on April 03, 2013, 06:23:29 AM »
Hello to everyone who introduced themselves here, I'm glad to see that everyone is willing to get to know each other, it makes me happy to know that you guys are putting an effort at making famcraft what it is today.

I'd like to thank you all for respecting our rules, and being and awesome comunity. Me and micah can tell you we never planned to get this far with the server, and look at us now, we are getting to know each other as neighbors :)

I love coming on forums and seeing it's active, and that players are getting along, things like this makes me wish we were neighbors. I hope to see many more new faces in the time famcraft does exist (which is forever). take care :)

Offline chipw

• Retired
  • Crazy like a bear asleep in the winter...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on April 04, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »
KittyMew, just wanted to say that my daughter likes to hang out with you on the server.  She is MissKaylee2002 and is 11 also :)  Too bad she only has her laptop on weekends and vacations.  When I get home this weekend, I plan to put mumble on it for her.  But, just so you know, she also uses skype :D
(Owner: bknysnake) move road...
(Owner: bknysnake) move
(JrAdmin: roadkilered) its ok we got it
roadkilered has died of unknown causes

Offline Luke_Bruck

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on April 04, 2013, 12:39:01 PM (Edited June 09, 2013, 10:42:42 AM) »
Hello Everyone!

I wasn't going to write on this but I have decided too ^-^

In game my name is Luke_Bruck, but my real name is Luke Bruck. ... Ok I am also currently a Helper on the server and am always willing to lend a helping hand! I really love giving tours to new players. In real life I spend my free time playing sports. I love baseball, basketball, and football. Baseball is probably 50% of my life.  I also enjoy listening to music like: ColdPlay, Mumford and Sons, and many many more. My worst thing in life has always been Math, so please, no math questions at any time.

I can't wait to see you all in game more and more and get to know you all :D

~Luke
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #1 Breaking the rules is against teh rules
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #2 Dont think about breaking rule #47
<FamCraftIRC> (SrMod: ~Hobo) Rule #3 No Dilly Dallying

Offline HardcoreGamer24

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on April 06, 2013, 04:27:11 PM »
Hi, my name is HardcoreGamer24 and I'm from Planet Minecraft. Can I have OP now?
Oh and my name is nick and i'm 14.
kthanksbai
01:30:36 <FamCraftIRC> HardcoreGamer24 found out what the ground feels like
01:30:47 <xPH03N1Xx86> what does it feel liek ?
01:30:56 <FamCraftIRC> (Helper: HardcoreGamer24) it feelz liek ded.