Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83416 times)

Offline nutmeg456

• View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #105 on September 27, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
Hello everyone!  ;D  My in game name is nutmeg456 but my real name is Meg. I'm from upstate New York. I'm a freshman in college and I am majoring in Chemistry. I'm starting Karate this year and I'm a swimmer. I love to read, watch netflix (<3 DoctorWho), and play minecraft. I love working with kids and hanging out with my friends. I'm so excited to be able to play on Famcraft! See you all in the game!

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on September 27, 2014, 08:16:11 PM »
Hello everyone!  ;D  My in game name is nutmeg456 but my real name is Meg. I'm from upstate New York. I'm a freshman in college and I am majoring in Chemistry. I'm starting Karate this year and I'm a swimmer. I love to read, watch netflix (<3 DoctorWho), and play minecraft. I love working with kids and hanging out with my friends. I'm so excited to be able to play on Famcraft! See you all in the game!

Huh. I'm also a freshman in college. I'm double majoring in Computer Science and Mathematics (Who would have guess? :O) and I also love Doctor Who and Minecraft :D It looks like we have quite a few similarities. I look forward to seeing you ingame <3
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline nutmeg456

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on September 27, 2014, 08:18:28 PM »
I look forward to seeing you ingame <3

Same here! You gave me my tour, and you were super helpful! Thanks for all you do!

Offline 1minecraftstar

• Jello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on October 06, 2014, 07:04:21 PM (Edited October 08, 2014, 11:20:27 PM) »
I am 1minecraftstar or Jake feel free to call me either. I am 14 and born on the 31st of August in 2000. I am a runner for my middle school track team the BTW Baysavers (Booker T. Washington). I like to run the mile. After school I did swim but I now do karate. I am a black strip belt which is the 2nd lowest. I plan on working to be a staff member by the time I leave this house which will be in about 5 years. If I am not on Famcraft or at karate I am playing another game(which I was allowed to buy about 3 or 4 months ago) or another game with my sister which I will not talk about sorry. Other then that I like math and science and I plan on being an engineer.
When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it!

~MAJIK~

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on October 06, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »
Nice to meet you!

Offline LightBulbasaur

• Retired
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Lightbulbasaur
« Reply #110 on October 12, 2014, 08:51:06 AM »
I'm assuming it's a first degree black belt ^_^ That takes a long time to get, congrats!
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon
<FamCraftIRC> (JrMod: ~BugsBunny) Dragon 1 Mickey 0
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) shh
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) I got dis
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon

Offline HugeDwarf

• Hey guys! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on October 12, 2014, 12:14:24 PM »
Hey everyone! im known as HugeDwarf on minecraft but go by many names xd.
Im 19 years old studying game programming at "university" ( not sure what it's called since it's a bit different )
I love playing games and making them ;)
League of legends is another game i play atm. ( EUNE )
Im from sweden btw :)

Offline 1minecraftstar

• Jello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on October 13, 2014, 06:34:12 PM »
I'm assuming it's a first degree black belt ^_^ That takes a long time to get, congrats!
thanks light makes me feel good and see yall in game :D
When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it!

~MAJIK~

Offline oldbury

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on October 27, 2014, 02:15:17 PM »
Hello All!

Oldbury here...
I'm 33/m (34 Tomorrow) and from a little town in Southeast Texas. I sell cars for a living (10yrs) and I've only been playing Minecraft the length I've been with this server.  I've got three children (17/m, 16/f, and a 5/m) and I am very busy.  I look forward to opening a shop soon and sell you all your minecraft needs.  ;)

As well as getting to know you all.

You have to be odd to be number one. -Dr. Suess

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on October 27, 2014, 05:50:40 PM »
Welcome to the server! Hope to see u on sometime.

Offline Springmango

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on November 05, 2014, 04:16:01 AM »
Right now I'm 13 years old, although 14 years is not too far around the corner. In-game I'm known as Springmango, but my name in real life is Juliana- although I prefer to be called Julie. I came up with my user by thinking of things I like- Spring: My favorite season. Mangoes: My favorite food. I live in California, but not the city areas most people think of when they hear California. I have a collection of animals that I'd like to call a farm in my backyard- a few sheep, we get pigs every spring, and several chickens. I'm a big animal lover and hope to be a farmer/artist when I grow up, lol.

Like most people, I make mistakes from time to time, but I like to think I'm a generally nice and understanding person. I'm a tomboy heart, I love messing around in the mud. When I'm first getting to know people I might come off as quiet, but the more I get to now someone the more they see how crazy I am sometimes, although I really only act crazy around my best friend. I try my best to be polite, reasonable, helpful, and of course friendly towards others, and work hard for things, whether in-game or in real life. I love learning new things and meeting new people. :)

Sorry for the extra long post- that just kinda happened. xD

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on November 05, 2014, 05:55:38 AM »
It's nice to meet you.

Offline kronos0413

• Retired
  • Feel The Wrath Of Kronos
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on November 05, 2014, 06:09:22 AM (Edited November 14, 2014, 05:42:13 PM) »
Nice to meet you Julie or as I call you Mango. All this time I do not believe I have done a post of myself so here goes.

Hello my name is MaurilioTobias or as people know me Kronos. I am 20 years young Live in Buhl Idaho. I am majoring in medicine to become a registered nurse at Boise State. I am currently not employed or going to school this semester do to Money and getting pre paired for my first child. Not all of you guys know, Me and my wife are expecting a daughter on March 20th 2015. Her name is Trinity Rose Tobias <3. I love to play Famcraft and Minecraft you can say. Only been playing minecraft 2 weeks before I came to Famcraft and super glued my feet here. I play pretty often around 8 or more hours a day LOL. So hope I didn't do to shabby on Getting to know each other :D

-Kronos

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on November 05, 2014, 06:14:14 AM »
When I joined Famcraft I thought multiplayer was just amazing. I had been playing for the last 3/4 of the year on single player creative. Famcraft truly is the best.

Offline nutmeg456

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on November 05, 2014, 09:30:35 PM »
Not all of you guys know, Me and my wife are expecting a daughter on March 20th 2015. Her name is Trinity Rose Tobias <3.
Congratulations!!!  ;D