Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 33405 times)

Offline UniDuck

• Resources: 2
  • New to Server, Hoping to Get Things Done
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: kevLight
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2017, 11:07:06 AM »
Hello, I am UniDuck on the forums, but my ign is "kev878."

I've been playing Minecraft since 2014, though I started multiplayer in 2015. I did pvp for a while, but more recently I've really enjoyed Famcraft survival. Right now, I'm focusing on expanding my base (link on map: http://map.famcraft.com/#/-76731/64/149256/-1/0/0). There's a whole forest and plains nearby me, and I plan to expand it all into a series of castles.
Pecans and llamas are rather nice this time of year.

Offline serikwhite02

• Donator
  • Apofiss cats will rule de world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2017, 03:43:52 PM »
Hello all, I guess this post is a few years late, but anywho :P

My ingame name is ThePurpleSquare, though my nickname is ~ViralVideo. I live in MA, play Minecraft and other video games, love to write, and most of the time, socialize. I spend lots of time playing Magic the Gathering, as well as writing MLP:FiM Fanfiction. I am a swimmer for the local team, and I'm testing next month for my second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I play on the server a lot, though there have been breaks in playing when I have schoolwork to do or am busy with other irl things. My brother, executeSQUID, also plays, though not as frequently as I do.

I love helping people, and generally doing silly things (like forgetting that ender pearls do damage and dying because of that). If you see me on the server, don't be afraid to ask for things-chances are that I'll drop what I'm doing to come help, or at the very least finish what I'm working on before coming to your aid.

See you around!
"Well why didn't you do it when you had the chance?"

This is me.

Offline VeronicaB

• Resources: 0
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: VeronicaB
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »
Hi. My name is Veronica and I have been playing MC with my son since 2012. He is now into servers and I am always hesitant to let him onto them because of the language and hacking/greifing. I am so grateful that I found you. 

I am a stay at home mom, 45 years old with one son, VinsonB. We have 2 cats and 1 tiny dog. We live in Las Vegas, NV and love to explore nature. I craft in my spare time, mostly spinning yarn, weaving and knitting. I enjoy hiking, camping and speed roller skating. I also love watching silent films. I have very high social anxiety, so life can be very uncomfortable at times.

Vinson is 11 and loves science, reading, running, ants, bees, mythology, mythical creatures, studying diseases and cute animal videos. He also loves when people are fair and kind to one another and loves helping.

Offline Equine_Xpert

• Tree hugger- not environmentalist, hugger of trees
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Equine_Xpert
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2017, 08:36:07 PM »
Hello peoples! My name is Equine_Xpert and I'm a Tennesseean teen. I have been on Famcraft for a little over six months now? Though I'm so comfortable it feels like longer.
Time for some fun facts about me!

I like, animals animals ANIMALS!!!
Fav season: Spring, when all the bugs and cute little creatures come out.
Fav food: doughnuts
Fav pastime: Playing Famcraft!!
I'm all over the forum so go hunting for all my random thread replies!
I'm a Hufflepuff!!
My best friend is Aetherliv.
I have a dog named Rusty and a bunny named Bernie.

Plz reply if any of these apply to you!!
If you ever meet me, don't be surprised if I am really quiet and geek out over weird-looking bugs. Just play along.

Offline PlurbehGurbeh

• Donator
  • Resources: 5
  • Yay It's Coop
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: PlurbehGurbeh
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2017, 03:10:42 PM »
Ok I guess I'll do this now cause I haven't yet.
My name is Plurbeh /Coop/idek know how many nicks I have.
I like to build modern stuff.I'm 11 but I think I'm older on the inside lol.I would like to be good at combat but I'm not.I like to talk a lot :D conversation is part of the reason I love Famcraft.I live in Oregon where it rains a lot and and there's cold beaches.I like to draw manga.I like grilled cheese (do I have to say this).I learned to read before I was 2 years old so I'm good at language arts.Ummm I like to read.Running out of ideas here lol
Time flies when your having fun,use an elytra.

Offline ~Trent~

• Retired
  • Resources: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2017, 04:05:36 PM »
Hello fellow Famcrafters!

My name is Trent, but you guys might know me as Potato... or any of the many nicks ive had. I am a Junior in high school and i live in the good ol' Atlanta, Georgia. (btw Kenny, GA is still better than where ever ur from xD) Famcraft is the very first server i ever joined, and tbh, its the only one i've ever played on. I still remember my tour like it was yesterday, everyone greeting me with "Welcome to Famcraft" and i knew right there that i had found my home. Anyways, this was more of a server opinion than it was a "Getting to know each other" thread, so here goes:
Name: Trent
Fav Sport: Soccer
Fav Color: Blue
Fav Animal: Cat (i have 3)
Face Reveal: https://image.famcraft.com/s0qigisx.jpg (im in the white shirt)
1st Friends on FC: Ken, Pluto, GalaxyGamer, and Coop

~Potato
Put the plate on the porch. If it doesn't rain in a week, the plate was not meant to be cleaned, and should be thrown away. ~Helper: WarehouseAgent ☗ 2017

"Its 2017, people dont know how to read, use emojis, Gaz, use brb and ttyl." ~GatheringExp 2017

Offline Taslekio

• Donator
  • Resources: 12
  • listen to me cuz i know stuff
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Taslekio
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2017, 07:52:46 AM »
Honestly, I can't remember if I've already posted on this, but lolz

My name's Tas, but in-game I'm called Horska. I go to Junior High in sacred Canada. This server is the first, only, and best server I've ever been on. I've played on here for a good long time - almost 2 years now - and I still haven't gotten bored :D

I've made so many new friends on here, from early friends like Dunn and Lord to the more recent gang: Gal, DC, Gurbs, Tater, etc.

Thanks!
an apple a day keeps the plenary away

Offline TheZebra

• Howdy
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: Dotted_Zebra
« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2017, 08:40:53 PM »
Hi :3 I'm an average awkward 14 year old, I've been homeschooled all my life so expect a little worse than shy. Once I'm used to a place though, expect the party to start when I walk in ;)

Anyways, You can call me Zebra, Ell or Louise (loo-wheeze)

I live in the country, in the middle of no-where, I consider myself to have grammar and chest ocd lol (Especially when it comes to they're, there, their. And your and you're. Also too and to.)

If I can find out how, I'll probably be on Mumble n talk a bit. I'm pretty friendly I'd like to think.

I've been playing minecraft since october 14th of 2013, so if you need any help with anything related, I'll do my best.
I like anime, animals, food and sleep. I would like to be a voice actor when I'm older. Uh, idk what else to put soo yeah x3
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.

Offline MountainsGandalf

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft: MountainsGandalf
« Reply #173 on: December 21, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »
Time to introduce myself/ourselves!

I'm MountainsGandalf AKA Angela. You'll see me on here frequently with my co-captain Dubbadore. I am in my upper 20's and this is our first server. We bought Minecraft for christmas last year on the Wii U and, as you know, were confined to limited world sizes. We now have Minecraft on the WiiU, PC, Switch, PE, and have spent the last year refining our craft if you will.

I will expand more later but it's great to be a part of a wholesome and fun server!
"So much time and so little motivation"- DC8

Offline Thunderzino

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Thunderzino
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
Hello, my name is Abby also Thunderzino in game. I am a very shy person but i do try to talk or post when i can muster the courage to. I live in sandston Virginia with my dad and our critters, i work at a Animal shelter in the city as a kennel tech so i help take care of animals and help them find new loving homes. I am a avid gamer i mostly play on my 2ds as well my laptop, i love Pokemon and Monster Hunter, i like to make vanilla minecraft buildings look nicer as well mess around with redstone contraptions. At this time i'm still waiting to be able to join the server but i can't wait to try out this fun server.

Name: Abby
Fav Monster and Pokemon: Nargacuga&Zinogre/Absol&Lucario
Pets: 3 cats and 2 dogs, little bit, Otto, and Poe. both Poe and Otto were rescues from the very shelter i work at and Toby and coco. Toby also a rescue from the shelter.

Fav games: 2DS Monster Hunter,Pokemon, and sonic racing. PC Minecraft,Osu,skyrim,and Starbound.   

Offline xDan546

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: xDan546
« Reply #175 on: March 27, 2018, 10:58:35 AM »
Hi. I am 1.8.9 minecraft person who likes to sometimes take breaks from pvp (Player v. Player). I decided to find a server to play survival on, and I found this one. I am a nice guy, and I like to help people. ;D

Offline executeSQUID

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: executeSQUID
« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
hi, i'm a player who likes doing command blocks and programming.  I do not like PvP much but I like building (though in not that good).  I started playing Minecraft in the 1.6.4 update and than quit for a while.  around 1.7 I started wanting to play multiplayer and my parents said I could only play on family friendly servers.  I tried one before this one and did not like it so I tried this one and did.  I enjoy meeting new people and just playing Minecraft in general.  I also do not like spelling. ;)

Offline Hazel_Grove

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: Hazel_Grove
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
Hello!
My IGN is Hazel_Grove, but please call me Hazel  :). I'm a middle schooler who likes the color orange and art. I live somewhere in California, and I have one pet dog and one pet rabbit. Also, I love building custom trees, it is very fun and relaxing  :D.
I enjoy PVP, but not all the time, and I'm not too good at it. I'm also not good at redstone.
I only play PC Minecraft, the controls on PE confuse me.
Famcraft was my first Minecraft server, and by far the best server I've ever played on/will play on.
Guess that's all I have to say about myself. I might add more in the future.
Livin' in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each other's team

Offline W0lfg1rl

• View Profile
  • Minecraft: W0lfg1rl
« Reply #178 on: January 02, 2019, 09:37:05 AM »
Hi, my screen name is W0lfg1rl, or just W0lfy. I am a twelve-year-old girl and I have been playing Minecraft for a long time. I like to draw, act in plays, read, code, and go on runs. I joined because the server I played on previously fell apart, and I was lonely. I'm new, but I enjoy playing on this server a lot.

Clan: Moose Clan
In-game pets: a horse named Sonic and a wolf named Rick.
Greatest wishes for future Minecraft updates: more wolf skins, a fairy dimension, and tamable rabbits
Favorite books: The Penderwicks series, Wings of Fire series, Harry Potter series, and MANY more!
How long I've been playing Minecraft: 4 or more years
How long I've been playing on this server: 3 or 4 days XD
Favorite block: Cement! It's so brightly colored and it doesn't burn

That's all I can think of at the moment! Bye!
(P.S. I'm a Hufflepuff!)