Famcraft

Author Topic: Getting to know each other.  (Read 83278 times)

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Getting to know each other.
« Opened on October 18, 2012, 06:20:23 AM »
Hello all, you guys have been asking for a post/board on introducing ourselves to each other so we can get to know each other better, so here it goes :).

Most of you already know my name is Carlos, aka bknysnake. I am 25 years of age, I was born and raised in New York, but currently reside in Puerto Rico. I am the owner of famcraft. I'm a good guy in my opinion, I treat others as they treat me, so if a player was to disrespect me, or the server, they'll receive the same from me. I'm a security guard, computer technician, and I decorate events such as christmas time in the malls, weddings, sweet sixteens, etc. I've been through a really touch childhood, but who's to say I've been through the worst. I managed to survive, and here I am now. :)

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: Getting to know each other.
« Reply #1 on October 18, 2012, 04:27:10 PM »
It is finally nice to meet you! Welcome to Famcraft Carlos.
๏_๏

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 18, 2012, 07:54:46 PM »
This is suppose to be a introductory of yourself, so people can get to know you better, not just hi I'm _____(fill in the blank). I'm also waiting on the responses of the players who asked for this topic :P

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 18, 2012, 08:17:35 PM »
Hi my real name is Ian I run cross country for my school in CT and also play town hockey. I also like lax programming and graphic designing. So yeah that's about it just wanted to tell everyone a little bit about me so people don't think of me as hockeydance and more like a person on and I'm 13
cheers😜

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2012, 12:20:26 AM »
 Hi, I'm RubensCherub in game, but please feel free to call me Anna. I'm always happy to lend a helping hand, or at least try my very best.

I love MC, but I also enjoy painting tabletop minis such as Warhammer, Puppet Wars and Malifaux figures. My avatar is a cherub from "Puppet Wars" a board game by Wyrd Games.

I found Famcraft while searching for a friendly server to play on with my family. It's perfect for us.  ;D

Offline lilblu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on October 19, 2012, 10:11:55 PM (Edited November 10, 2015, 12:50:47 PM) »
Hello. My name is Russ. My wife talked me into playing here, and I love it so far. I do have a hard time reading the text while playing so if I dont respond right away, it's because I didnt notice the text. Most of name gaming is on the 360. I'm into Warhammer 40k (BloodAngels and NightLords!), Malifaux, and PuppetWars. Also obsessed with my favorite tv show (best show ever!)
 ;D

Offline Fahera

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on October 22, 2012, 04:56:23 PM (Edited November 20, 2012, 09:51:11 PM) »
Hey all! It's been really cool reading all about y'all and you guys pretty much rock.
I never thought that I'd love this server as quickly and as much as I do.

I'm Tommy but everyone calls me T-Dub. I'm 23 but I think like a 17 year old ...I think.

I'm from Texas born and raised, but I would love to travel and move around.

I attend college but I don't have a set major. I tried music, Theater, musical theater and psychology. I think I'll try nutrition. I'm really thankful for having a way to get a higher education even if I hate doing it.

I am a resident instructor at the local MHMR which means I take care of  special needs people.

I love music. Long walks on the beach, and sitting on the toilette. <It's my alone time :O>

Err... Something more personal...

I often have too hard of a time choosing between burritos and tacos so I just eat a quesadilla instead...

Well... Have an awesome week!

I cut the tags out of all my shirts.

Offline gav

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Tr1xstr
« Reply #7 on October 29, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »
I'm 11 years old, 5 feet tall.

I like a lot of things soccer deffinitly is one of my favourite things to do though, but minecraft is my all time favourite vidoe game. There is so much  things i like about famcraft and it's by far my favourite server!

I live in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada and i play KU (kelowna united soccer)
aswell as like to swim skii and of course play Minecraft.

and as for a picture of me well just look at my profile.

Offline th3fool

• Day after day, alone on a hill...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on October 30, 2012, 12:21:08 AM »
Hello everyone,

My in game name is Th3Fool, so don't be afraid to call me one. I honestly don't mind at all, it's a name I chose for myself. Keeps me humble. If you can't bring yourself to call me Fool (Lovely and Ruben, i'm looking at you) you may call me Mark.

I'm 23 and a college student who should be spending more time studying and less time playing video games, but I always seem to find myself back on Famcraft playing with blocks. I've always loved playing with LEGO and ever since I bought Minecraft I have reopened that can of worms. I love building!

See you around!
The sun don't shine in your T.V.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on November 16, 2012, 03:52:23 PM »

Offline gav

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Tr1xstr
« Reply #10 on November 17, 2012, 09:55:01 PM »
BK i'm loving the suit!  :P  :o

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on December 09, 2012, 11:15:29 AM »
My real name is Thomas Richard Pickett, in game, I'm known as a Dark Mage. I invited Doodleman_42, mustangRi2002, Ethman04, waren_peace, suckishdude, and zdew47 to this server. IRL, I am a male, with dirty blond hair, and glasses. This server is awesomely awesome! :D :D
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline joostiseen100

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on January 02, 2013, 06:23:28 AM »
Hello my name is Joost Broers.
I am from The Netherlands and I am 14 years old. I am playing minecraft for over more then 2 years. I have been playing Famcrasft for a week now and I am already addicted

I am in the Third class and I play the drums. my hobbies are Gaming, gaming, playing the drums and Football.

Offline Tyler269

• Life is tender. Life is fragile. Cherish it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on January 02, 2013, 09:21:40 PM (Edited January 02, 2013, 09:23:32 PM) »
Ello. I'm Tyler (which is mostly quite obvious. :D) I am 16 years old and live in Fairview, Montana which is a small little 900 person town that is pretty smack close to the middle of the Bakken Oilfield (for those who haven't heard of it, google the Bakken Formation). I work at a grocery store and see all walks of life come through it. I am 5'1 and weigh somewhere around 118-125 pounds so I'm not the biggest guy around. I train in Tae Kwon Do and will be belting up to black January 19th and did Judo till I got to brown belt. I've been in quite a few Tae Kwon Do tournaments and in most I take home the gold, even though I'm going against other kids that are close to six feet tall. I am pretty much a gamer and will be always be playing some kind of game after I finish work. I've had a very stressful life lately and drift in and out of depression at times... But hey, I'm here! I really have no family around where I live since most of them live in Minnesota. I am shy at times and am prone to going randomly quiet in some instances, but I still try to help people as much as possible. I also am VERY, very camera shy.

Here's a pic of me (in the driver seat) and my best friend ever, who's always been there for me and has quite litterally saved me in many instances.
~The one and only Tropical Flying Penguin

Offline chipw

• Retired
  • Crazy like a bear asleep in the winter...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on January 08, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »
Hey y'all...  My name is Chip W.

I live in South Carolina and work as a truck driver, traveling the 48 continental US.  I'm somewhere in my 40's and still love to play MC when I can.  I'm not a great builder or anything, but love to build and prefer survival servers.  I go by ChipW on MC.  I was actually introduced to FamCraft by my 12 year old son and found out that my brother (kealper) also hangs out here.

I can't get on a lot because of my job and sparse access to internet, but love it here and will be around for a long time...
(Owner: bknysnake) move road...
(Owner: bknysnake) move
(JrAdmin: roadkilered) its ok we got it
roadkilered has died of unknown causes