Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Appel  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Steve__Aoki

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban Appel
« Opened on June 29, 2015, 07:39:07 AM »
Dear Famcraft,

I got banned a couple years ago for removing my friends crops. I did not mean to get him upset and i did not know it would go that far. Anyway I had no hoe to plant them again so i could not so i gave them back. He got mad and said you do it. I kept telling him i had nothing but when the staff came on and they saw me with the crops they banned me.I am really sorry for what i did and will not do it again. I have matured a lot and think i should be unbanned. My original username was Lithe78 but i changed it to steve__aoki. I hope you consider unbannning me and thank you for reading this.

Steve__aoki (Lithe78)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Appel
« Reply #1 on July 02, 2015, 02:38:56 AM »
Hello again,

Thank you for taking the time to plea. I find you plea to be honest, sincere and well written. It sounds like you've grown up a lot in your time away. I think you'll make a very nice addition to our community. Welcome back. You are unbanned and have been added to the whitelist.

Offline Steve__Aoki

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 02, 2015, 12:50:35 PM (Edited July 02, 2015, 12:52:34 PM) »
Hey i am still banned from the server. Can you please unban me thanks! :D try these 2 lithe78 and Steve__Aoki

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on July 03, 2015, 02:45:37 AM »
 Thanks, please try again. Hopefully the unbanning worked this time.  8)