Famcraft

Author Topic: A sent to follow! =D  (Read 8177 times)

Offline FrodoRose

• A wizzard dosen't sleep, they snore with shut eyes
    • View Profile
A sent to follow! =D
« Opened on July 05, 2015, 08:45:41 PM »
This game is kind of like a continue the story game, but different.  So, every post has to be about a smell, but leaveing off of the post before your's! So here is an example

Poster 1: The smell grew stronger, it was becoming less plesent as I went, but I was still desperate to find where the magical butterfly was taking me. "OUCH!" I screamed, bumping into...

Poster 2: Crios! "Im so sorry!" I yelled, picking myself off of the ground (so on)

So that's bascialy how the game gose :). I will start

I was sitting in my house, I had moved their after the skeleton attack. I was finishing up my steak and potato dinner when I smelled a... rather good smell. "wolfylove3 are you baking bread again?" I asked, looking up from my plate. "Nah," She said. "ArcticPenguin1 said she was baking tonight." I turned my head to Arctic. "Nope," she said back. I decided not to, I left cocoasmores in charge." But cocoasmores was out shopping and that only leaves ~Socks left and she was at her friends house. "Be right back," I said. I hopped in my minecart and started to drive, it smelled so good. I was lost in thought about the sent when CRASH. I had ran clear into...
Time can't fly, it has no wings.
Moutains can't move, they have no legs.
Sugar can die, I have a mouth

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
Re: A sent to follow! =D
« Reply #1 on July 06, 2015, 09:52:47 AM »
Oh yeah, and have fun!

Offline NickApokalypse

• Donator
  • *NickApokalypse was whooshed away by a train*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 17, 2015, 11:38:47 AM »
Anna! Oops, forgot t she was coming home from...
:0 That squid is big!

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #3 on July 30, 2015, 02:49:02 PM »
work! "Anna I must say you look more magestical than yesterday!" said I. And hmm.. What's that smell? It smells vaguely of buttered bread! Say, have you been...
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 01, 2015, 02:12:28 PM »
Making garlic bread lately? Or some toasts?! Oh oh! Or perhaps some sandwiches!! But wait that's not all.. I also smell a fresh...
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline FrodoRose

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on August 02, 2015, 03:18:02 PM »
cat? Did you buy a cat? why do I smell cat... ok this is getting weird im going to go on  a walk to the...

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on August 05, 2015, 09:01:53 AM »
How does a cat smell fresh?! XD lol
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on August 30, 2015, 05:47:54 PM (Edited November 05, 2015, 02:34:48 AM) »
How does a cat smell fresh?! XD lol
*bathes cat in celery scented cat shampoo*

carnival. On my way there I smell that garlic bread again! Hmm.. "Maybe it's coming from this store here," I thought, walking into a large bread/pastry store. "Wow, this place smells amazing! Forget the carnival, I might as well spend the day here.. On second thought, I might get too hungry!" I said to myself excitedly, as I walked out the door. As I walked into the carnival, I walked  for a bit until I smelled that mysterious scent again. But it smells differently, with a tang of (... continue!)
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ArcticPenguin1

• Nickname: ~Arctic
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: ArcticPenguin1
« Reply #8 on December 12, 2015, 04:10:03 PM »
bat. "Where did the bats come from? I didn't think that this town had bats!" I thought. When I went to the rollercoaster I smelled a nice fresh...  :P
(continue! XD)
BOLTS.~Socksie: Anyone wanna join BOLTS? :33 <33
BOLTS.~Socksie: Say I if you want to see the clan home or join!
BOLTS.Nunjakid: I
BOLTS.GamingPony47: I
BOLTS.~Yarny: I
BOLTS.~Socksie: kthxbai
socks1stormy1 left the game.

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on December 15, 2015, 02:42:37 PM (Edited December 17, 2015, 06:06:18 PM) »
"Oh wait," I interrupted my thought "that's just a person with fruit cake scented perfume." The perfume got so strong and displeasing the more you got closer to the lady, my sinuses stung and I wound up just wanting to go back home to Arctic. And so I did, but not after buying rare (edible) mangos from a special place called Farmtown. When I got home, Cocoasmores, Arctic, Socks, and Wolfylove were sitting on the couch worrying about me. Socks got up to get some Cheez-Itz and in the process saw someone by the door. She started to scream then realized it was just me. The rest of the group stood up and came running at me with hugs. "Why were you worrying about me?" I asked. "You were gone for four days," Cocoasmores explained. "we tried messaging you but it said your phone was offline!" said Arctic, as she was hugging me. "By the way, what's that smell?" Wolfy asked, sniffing my arm and backpack.

I took off my backpack and set it on one of the stools next to me and pulled the bag of mangos out of the pack. "Now," I said. "remember to take small bites, so you don't get the full effect of the weird-tastiness." as passed the mangos to Arctic, Cocoa, Socks and Wolfy. They took note of what I said but did the opposite anyway. Arctic was the first to go to the sink, and the rest followed shortly after, except myself, who was laughing too hard to tell them "told you so!". But something stopped me from laughing. This horrible smell of an elementary school's food dumpster mixed with muddy water and glue.. "Do you guys smell this as well?" I asked as they came back to sit with me. "No, I don't, how about you, Wolfy?" asked Cocoa. "I think I know what she smells!" interrupted Arctic, as she looked out of the window. "come here, but look from the bottom of the window," she told us.

And there he was, Plenary himself, sitting in our front yard. He seems to be crying. I feel bad for him but I can't help but think this is part of an evil plan he has. I was about to tell everyone to get to the back of the house, but it was too late. He was looking straight at us, he had something shiny in his hand. A sword? No.. He can't have access to swords, the admins took his privileges away to have anything dangerous. But there he was, he had an iron sword, and he was walking calmly and slowly.. no, not walking, hovering! "Is he a ghost?" I asked myself silently.

"No, my dear, not a ghost," someone said in my head. "I am just as real as you and your friends..." his voice sounded so familiar, but then I realized the voice was Plenary. Somehow he had gained access to Vizio's potion testing laboratory and stole her work-in-progress telepathy potion. "Run!" I screamed. "Do not think or say about anything that could give away our position when we're there!" but once again, it was too late. I knew it because I smelled...
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline LukeTechy10

• Donator
  • Hai
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on December 15, 2015, 06:58:21 PM »
Perfume! I hid in the secret-admin base, of course with permission, but here he was.. Plenary. I knew I had to think of something, something that could lure him. I know! I could lure him with... (Continue)

Offline SteveBlu

• Retired
  • I am the Stevest of all the steves >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on December 16, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
Kealper! So then I tied up Kealper (of course he allowed me to...) on a stick and hid behind the random bushes! Surely Plenary would come! I watched the night creep away, Plenary was still downstairs. Half asleep I jumped up as a chill crept along myself, someone was behind me, I looked behind me an saw...(Continue)
I am the original #Steve'sforthewin

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on December 17, 2015, 06:01:40 PM (Edited December 24, 2015, 06:44:00 PM) »
Anna and jumped.

She saw the slowly fading fear in my eyes and asked, "Why is Kealper on a stick in the middle of the Famcraft Football Fields?" "I don't know if you know this, but Plenary is on the loose again, Anna." I said. "Well, if I didn't know, Kealper probably doesn't know what he's getting into, and therefore should be untied immediately before he is to blindly agree to be the bait of this situation... so let's go untie him." Anna said, as she walked into the field cautiously. "No, wait!" I yelled, running after her. "This is dangerous and the only way I was able to get Kealper out there was because Thoatt agreed to it and helped out. He thought I was going on a ghost hunt."

"Then why did you do it at all?" Anna asked with calmness, but deep inside I knew she was angry. "We need him for future projects and yet you put him out there alone, vulnerable and most likely afraid?" I think I was the one afraid at this point. I knew and felt I shouldn't have done this and yet I continues with the plan. "I'm sorry, but we can't go out there now. It's best to wait until morning, Anna." I said, standing with Anna at the edge of the field."Huh? What is that.. smoky fog?" I asked. Anna looked at the location where Kealper was. "Kealper!" she yelled as the smoky fog engulfed him. By the time the fog cleared, Anna was halfway to the stick and Kealper was gone.

"I have a suspicion the fog was of Plenary's doing, Anna," I said, explaining my theory. "Do you smell something?" Anna asked. "That sweet watermelon-y smell?" I asked in reply, turning to her. "Yes, that," she said, turning around to make sure no one was behind us. "do not turn around." she whispered with her mouth not moving.

"Why not?" I asked in a normal tone of voice as I turned around. I immediately fell back once I saw those cold, lifeless eyes of Plenary. "Oh, that's why." Anna pinched my arm. "Run," she said "do not stop running until you believe he has stopped following you. I will find you and you will be safe once Thoatt has come to realize we are in trouble." She continued. I did not hesitate to do as she said and ran for hours until it was mid-day. I smelled peanuts. Peanuts? In the middle of a forest? No, I smell something else too.. an unmistakable smell of...

(edit: did I win??)
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline SteveBlu

• Retired
  • I am the Stevest of all the steves >:D
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on December 28, 2015, 12:30:23 PM »
Salt. An ocean? I'm in a forest whats going on, I thought wading in the mysterious, but soothing, ocean waters. Just then the ocean became a light white, and soon reviled Pixel floating above. "Greetings traveler- "Hey Pixel! Whats up... or should I say down" I joked. "Uhh Hey, uhh Pixel froze, and continued "Every time I do this you guys say my real name *huff* anyhoo yada yada yada your in the ocean of courage so blah blah blah go partake in a quest to save famcrafts princess from the evil Plenary" Pixel finished, unenthusiastic using her real voice. "Princess? I get I'm trying to stop Plenary but what princess? Anna and Thoatt I think are okay- is Kealper the princess or something? I dont remember what happened to him" I said confused. Pixel  vanished leaving me feeling all of a sudden ill resulting in passing out.      Waking up I soon felt different, Putting my hands on my face I felt gills! Gills! That means- I can breathe underwater! How cool is THAT! I thought plunging into the ocean water, the salt did not sting my eyes, the fish did not fear as if they were my lunch, everything was okay. I spotted something up ahead- It seemed important somehow. As I went up I soon saw-
I am the original #Steve'sforthewin

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #14 on January 11, 2016, 09:40:17 AM »
A City! But not some regular city, it felt magical in some way. "Why would this city be under water?" I thought. "It looks like this city has been down here for a very long time.". I went in too see if I could find the source of the magic. It felt like to was coming from the center of the the city, where the biggest building was placed. It was shaped like a dome with some kind of giant tool stuck in it. The giant tool was made of diamond and emeralds, and maybe come gold detailing.

As I went to take a closer look, I saw another weird building. "Hmm..." I thought, thinking what it was. "Wait, is that...". I went down closer and as I thought, it was a Launch-pad! I wondered why a launch-pad would be in a city, much less an under water one. "I wonder what it's doing in the middle of a city?". There was also a command center nearby, so I went inside to check it out. It was very rusty in some places, while other places had moss, and other plant life growing in it. I felt something was missing here but I could put my finger on it. "Wait a second..." I thought. "I know! There aren't any computers! Someone must have looted the place." I went to check the other rooms, and thought I would find some cool stuff like model rockets.
"That looter must love rockets." I thought.

As I went to look in even more drawers to see If the looter missed some stuff, but then I heard something.
"Who's There!" I yelled. I then saw someone, it looked like PixelStory! "Pixel?" I asked. "Hello! Long time no see." Pixel said. "What are you doing down here?" I asked. Pixel Replied, "I'm looking for some cool stuff down here. I love rockets!" Pixel laughed a bit in his scuba gear."What are you doing down here? And where is your scuba gear?" "I have gills now!" There was a long pause. "How?" "I don't know" " I just woke up on a beach after seeing PixelProne, and felt gills on my face!" "Cool, but why are you down here?" "I felt something magical down here." "Me too. Hey can I join you? I just gotta put my stuff in my sub." "Sure!"

We then got to Pixel's sub. It was very big and almost looked like it came from space. "Where'd you get this?" I asked. Pixel replied,"I made it!". We then got inside then he gave me a tour of the inside of the sub. "It looks a lot smaller from the outside." Pixel laughed weak laugh. "Yeah, I noticed that two." "So, to the main building?" I asked. "Yeah," Pixel replied. "I'll race you there!"

As we both arrived at the same time, we found something guarding the entrance! It was...