Famcraft

Author Topic: Did you know?  (Read 7110 times)

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
Re: Did you know?
« Reply #15 on August 03, 2015, 09:04:24 AM »
Lol you "Slapped em"  :P :P
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline EvieAnn

• Donator
  • Caven the Cavenite that lives in Cavenville
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on August 03, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »
Presisely. U didnt? :P
Rider: you should make this a mall
Iron: NUU
Rider: why
Iron: mall is gunna be at new clan home
Rider: you could WE this
Iron: bacon and i are making this
*Rider rolls eyes*
Rider: you should hire me
Rider: >: why??
Iron: hiring=pay
Rider: maybe ill VOLUNTEER
Iron: like for free?

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #17 on August 06, 2015, 01:15:46 PM (Edited August 13, 2015, 02:42:55 PM) »
Did you know....

Over the past few years I have went from learning HTML, JavaScript and Python (Never finished the lessons o-o)
I have 2 cats and a dog. Charlie, Jake the cats, and Max the dog. Dasha Le Sassy Monkey Jones ran away :( (F.K.A. Dasha)
I have an addiction for playing online games and known for making myself laugh.
I have never completed the Minecraft achievement for jumping off a mountain while riding a pig.
I love iced black tea.
I've spent over $1300 on gaming equipment & games (physical disks and digital copies) which is about the price to build a good computer.
I'm also known to be many animals and inanimate objects (ex: box, cat, and even a dish towel at one point.)
I have higher intelligence than most kids my age in school.
Most of what I learn is from either looking things up or just randomly stumbling upon things on the internet.
From what other people say about me while gaming, I seem calm and somewhat happy most of that time.
If I hadn't found Famcraft I wouldn't have learned what I have, and I wouldn't have such amazing friends to play with when I need company most.
Talking to staff scared me really bad when on other servers and Famcraft changed that <3
Two years ago, today, was my first day playing Minecraft. Woo! (edit: actually it was Christmas Eve!. I was thinking a different game.)

Edit One, List continues:
I love exploring and being around fellow FamCrafters
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on August 06, 2015, 08:29:16 PM (Edited August 07, 2015, 09:26:16 AM) »
Oh and I'm going to add something..
-I do NOT like bugs.. but I'm not even scared of a snake.. or sharks :P
-Im really good in school!
-I love hunting and fishing 8)

IMA just add this in.. one time I was practicing soccer and a couple of guys joined me.
 One of them kicked the ball one or two feet into the forrest. They were both SO scared to go in the woods! Lol.. so they just stood there until I came.. I was like " what is wrong with you guys?!" And I justgot the vball.. (That was nothing how could they have been scared of that XD)

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #19 on August 06, 2015, 09:59:35 PM (Edited August 06, 2015, 11:20:19 PM) »
 Life pro-tip-  While it is very good to take pride in your own accomplishments, it is never good to make assumptions or generalizations like the one below. "Smart" can be defined in many ways. There is no way to determine the "smartest" person in any given environment or situation. Good grades are nice, but that alone tells you very little about how "smart" a person is.

I am only telling you this because statements like that stand to be hurtful to others in social situations. You might want to reconsider your wording.

-Im the smartest girl in my class! (2nd in the whole classroom)

Mildly related reading recommendation- The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes. A Newbury Award winner, beautifully written. Even though this book is very old I still find it relevant today. Check it out if you're ever looking for something a bit different to read.

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on August 07, 2015, 09:29:49 AM »
I'm sorry Im usually not like that I didn't mean for it to sound prideful :-[ . I re worded my sentence.
What I meant to say was I care about my grades and I like school. I didn't mean to offend anyone.
Sorry

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on August 09, 2015, 10:46:57 AM »
Hey guys. Some interesting info about me. I made my username about my two cats, socks and stormy. But unfortunately, socks died very recently. Stormy is alive and well, andi got two new kitten, bella and mr.kitty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE singing. J have been in international contests and i am trying out  for a new disney show. I know frodo and arctic irl and thats....it :3
Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
Socksie: xD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol
_Luc: well thats going in my sig, brad xD
Socksie: Agreed xD

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #22 on August 10, 2015, 11:38:47 PM »
i am trying out  for a new disney show

Which one? :o
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline socks1stormy1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on August 11, 2015, 12:11:04 PM »
idk... its about a girl named alex
Besoxx: Gazsie!
_Gaz: O_O
Spotsie: All Spots zero two
Socksie: wat...
Socksie: Bradsie!
Brad: I'm good, kthxbai
BradBoy523 left the game
Besoxx: XD
BradBoy523 joined the game
Brad: lol jk
Besoxx: wb lol
_Luc: well thats going in my sig, brad xD
Socksie: Agreed xD

Offline GraceGirrl

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on August 11, 2015, 12:48:49 PM »
Hi guys it's me. Okay some stuff about me is that my username, GraceGirrl is not misspelled accidentally. I had to put two r's because someone else already did GraceGirl with one r. I also have a guinea pig named Spencer. I used to have two but one passed away last September. I also have two parakeets named Sunny and Sprite, and my brother has a fish named General. My brother is NickApokalypse, and my dad is StefanConqueror. They both play here on Famcraft. My mother is not really a Minecraft fan. :( I also hate cheese. Well- there's some stuff about me. Bye. P.S. I love soccer, tennis, acting, and singing.
Be your own kind of beautiful ;)

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
« Reply #25 on August 13, 2015, 09:46:58 PM »
Ima make a new one cause the other one didn't tell you much. Pretend the previous post I made was by someone else.

so. .. where do I begin? Let's see... despite what I've led you all to believe, I am very shy and quiet irl. Like, I could be in your class for a year and you wouldn't notice me. Which is why I am very loyal to the small group of friends I have. I find a large group of friends to be excessive and frankly quite annoying at times. Famcraft is the only server I have ever wanted to get up in the morning to play. On a related note, I hate mornings more than I hate spiders (which is, like, cray). Famcraft is like coffee in the morning, I can't do anything until I play it. I am a super nerd, which is great. Being a nerd is awesome, with all dem comics, math, and stuff. I... uh... am running out of things... I'm basically an open book. The person I am on famcraft is the person I try the be irl. I have no idea why I am not shy on famcraft, but I'm glad I'm not. Famcraft makes me smile when I'm sad/mad/other. Some of you may know that I really miss moon _ java.  It's because of 2 reasons: 1) she was a really good friend of mine. 2) she was the first and only person I've ever actually used a mic to talk to on mumble (I was and am still to shy and scared (for some reason) to talk to people)(*sadface*) I wish I wasn't.

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #26 on August 14, 2015, 06:00:13 AM »
How did Iron skip 3rd grade? :o

Offline IronBlu

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: IronBlu
« Reply #27 on August 14, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »
I was doing 3 or 4 math and English lessons a day in second grade, so we decided I should skip third grade :P (btw an add on to my previous list:I'm homeschooled)
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly time-y wimey.. stuff.
^  favorite Doctor Who quote

2 seconds is forever. How does that work? It'll take 2 seconds to explain.

Offline PixelStory

• ya
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelStory
« Reply #28 on August 14, 2015, 09:45:11 AM »
That makes more sense ;)