Famcraft

Author Topic: Home for sale, includes access to my base.  (Read 2888 times)

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
Home for sale, includes access to my base.
« Opened on August 13, 2015, 08:54:12 PM »
I have a home I will be selling for 50k.
Furniture will be included, but not until you buy it.  You get to chose how the furniture goes. If it includes more expensive items, the price will be a bit higher.

I can also always make more houses, which will look different than this one. But still the same style with the logs and wooden roof. Prices will vary depending on how much effort and money I put into it.

It will include access to my base (Konnichiwa_Kitty kinda co-owns it) The Main building is the Mansion, which was beautifully furnished by MickeyTheFox (Thanks! <3)
The base includes:
Shared Storage Room
Small Tree Farm
A mine (starts off in a very big ravine)
Horse Stables
Nether Portal (Nether Base will be happening as soon as possible, but when you go out of it , it takes you too a different nether portal, will fix that)
Dairy Barn (Will let you kill cows for food once I get more cows) (Mostly for show)
Small Apartments in the main Mansion

Soon to be included:
Private Storage Spaces (almost done, just need to make it look nicer)
A Castle (being built by GraceGirrl, JoBug8, and xxXXReeseXXxx. Grace posted on forums about getting helpers, kinda part of it but not, but still mostly part of it. I still need to talk to Grace about it more)
A wheat, carrot, potato, etc. Farm. (I have not started it, but will soon)
Sheep Farm (Will Start building as soon as the Farm is done)
And Many more stuff, that I still need to think about.

If you have any questions or would like to see the base first, you can either mail or message me in game, or post here.
Its first come first server also.
Here are some pictures of the home (I may post pictures of the actual base if you would like me too.

-Zari <3
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Home for sale, includes access to my base.
« Reply #1 on August 16, 2015, 10:28:58 AM »
I have another house for sale, it gives you everything the other house has, the only thing is, is that it is a much smaller house, and it is for sale at 30k.  Contact me I you would rather have this house instead, I will post pictures of it soon.
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline ~PaintBrush

• #MustHaveSprinkles
    • View Profile
Re: Home for sale, includes access to my base.
« Reply #2 on August 18, 2015, 08:16:18 PM »
Zari I'm very interested... could I see both houses in person? Just PM me on the forum if I could and when you're available 8)

Thanks
My Most Dangerous Weapon Yet...

*Fishey Slap*

BAM!