Famcraft

Author Topic: I won't be able to get on Famcraft much for a while.  (Read 2993 times)

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
I won't be able to get on Famcraft much for a while.
« Opened on August 31, 2015, 07:56:40 AM »
School is starting for me tomorrow (Sept 1st) and that will take up most of my time nowadays, as school is my first priority.  We usually get out at 3pm but since I have swimming every day, I wouldn't get home till around 6-6:30.  I also have some swim meets, which take a while. (Swim meets usually don't end till like 8pm and I usually wouldn't get home till 9 on home meets.). And most of the swim meets are away meets, so I will barely even have time to do homework. (Last year we had o go to a town 2hours away, and I didn't get home till like 11:30, luckily thy have to come to where I live now) I will be very busy and really have time to come on weekends, and even then I might not be able to come on a lot.

I am really sad also about not being able to come on very much, I might be able to come on minechat every so often, but other than that, I can't really get on, so bye, more like a see you soon tho. <3
-Zari
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D