Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Fickle

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« Opened on September 06, 2015, 08:06:10 PM »
  Hello, my name is Fickle_ and I was banned last week after only joining the server for more than a minute when I said "Hello future boyfriends" jokingly even though it was completely out of context of what was happening in the chat. If I were to be unbanned I will not say anything inappropriate so I will not be banned again. I believe I shouldn't have been permanently banned on the spot for what I said, I think I should've been warned or muted instead of being banned for only saying one inappropriate thing, (but that's just my opinion and our definitions of what's appropriate and inappropriate is different).

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on September 06, 2015, 08:19:19 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. This situation was discussed among the admin team and we will not be removing the ban.
 You joined a family friendly server and the very first thing you typed was inappropriate. We have zero interest in having you here. Please look for "boyfriends" elsewhere.
 I hope you can learn from this experience and behave in accordance with the rules on the next server you join. Farewelll.