Famcraft

Author Topic: Epickyle1234's Plea to be Unbanned  (Read 2375 times)

Offline epickyle1234

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Epickyle1234's Plea to be Unbanned
« Opened on September 22, 2015, 05:10:55 PM »
Hello,

This is epickyle1234 and I do not know why I got banned my friend has maybe been on the server.  I really like the server I play with my BFF epicsilas1 (hi this is epicsilas1) anyway... If you could get back to me on what my friend (not epicsilas1 but my other friend) did on the server. ;)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Epickyle1234's Plea to be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on September 22, 2015, 05:15:50 PM »
Hello Kyle,

I am pretty sure you do know what you did to end up banned. What you may not realize, however, is that we monitor and log each and every block transaction on this server :o So when a player reports an issue... we know exactly who took their items, killed their animals or griefed their home - beyond any doubt.

Knowing this, let's try a little good old fashioned honesty   ;)

Now tell me, Kyle, why do YOU think you were banned? What would you do differently if you returned?

Offline epickyle1234

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 22, 2015, 06:02:15 PM »
Please RubensCherub believe me my friend uses my account so I would really like to get on the server and not let him use my account. If I greifed I would like to give him 32 diamonds wants I get 32 but please believe me.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 23, 2015, 12:11:20 PM »
Kyle,

We are a very strictly no griefing server.Players put a great deal of time and effort into their builds. We always like to be respectful of one another's property on this server.

On Famcraft all players are responsible for the actions of their own account. If the account breaks the rules the account is banned regardless of who was playing at the time.

If you will change your password and let your friend know they are not allowed to use your account on this server I will remove the ban and give you one more chance here. If this happens again, we won't be able to allow you to return.

Please reply here once you've changed your password.

Offline epickyle1234

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 23, 2015, 06:53:50 PM »
Hello,

I have changed the my password. I will make sure he does not get on my account. I'm looking forward to joining famcraft again.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on September 23, 2015, 08:47:23 PM »
 Thank you for changing the password to protect your account. You have been unbanned. We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.