Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban me  (Read 1988 times)

Offline King_N_112

• View Profile
Please unban me
« Opened on September 29, 2015, 12:59:49 PM (Edited September 30, 2015, 08:27:13 PM) »
If I was advertising anything or breaking blocks that weren't supposed to be destroyed, I would repair it, probably not quick because my computer is laggy but I would get the job done. I'm sorry if I did anything, I've lost my rule book in the nether, and I was dumb enough not to read the book or some of the sign, my guess was I banned because I advertising a house I built for anyone, plus I was signed up for miner, and I thought to myself," what am I going to do with this extra cobblestone?" so I signed upped to be a builder and thought I would build free houses for people( I only built one empty house). After that I was walking in Random 2( the place where Chestnut picked for me) and I saw a polished granite and netherrack( And possibly polished diorite, I forgot!) and decided to peek from the window outside. Then I lost connection, I got back on and it was lagging like crazy! So I think I got off and tried again later, then it said I was banned. I was going on your website after that until it said I needed to log on to write a plea. So I made an account and here I am. banned, if you permanently ban me I will understand, and I will go back to my singleplayer mode on minecraft.

thank you for reading this plea, King_N_112   

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #1 on October 04, 2015, 01:16:07 AM »
 You were tempbanned 5 days for spamming after being asked to stop. Your ban expires in 10 hours.

Offline King_N_112

• View Profile
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #2 on October 04, 2015, 03:46:01 PM »
Thank you! I'll try not to spam again and try to be a good player. By the way is it a builder's job to build houses for people on famcraft? Because I built an empty house on random 2 for anyone to have. I hope I did the right thing...