Famcraft

Author Topic: I might be on more.  (Read 2391 times)

hpotter64

I might be on more.
« Opened on October 05, 2015, 03:02:44 PM »
Hey!
As you may have noticed, I haven't been able to be on Famcraft that much. I've been busy, starting 7th grade is a biggie. The starting of it is going away and it's becoming a school year now, not just like "school's back," so I won't be as busy. (i know that may sound weird, but the starting at my school is very hard :P) Hopefully, I will be able to come on famcraft more! I've missed you guys, and I look forward to seeing you guys in-game again.
~Ohai

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
Re: I might be on more.
« Reply #1 on October 05, 2015, 06:47:04 PM »
Hey!
As you may have noticed, I haven't been able to be on Famcraft that much. I've been busy, starting 7th grade is a biggie. The starting of it is going away and it's becoming a school year now, not just like "school's back," so I won't be as busy. (i know that may sound weird, but the starting at my school is very hard :P) Hopefully, I will be able to come on famcraft more! I've missed you guys, and I look forward to seeing you guys in-game again.
~Ohai
I feel ya buddy

Offline ZariTheAtari

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on October 06, 2015, 10:03:41 PM »
Here's the problem Ohai you are being able to get on more often, when I am starting to rarely play Famcraft anymore (I am very busy). I am very sad I never get to play with you. See ya back on whenever I get on. Btw, 8th grade is even tougher, especially when you are a three sport athlete, and is involved with other activities like Student council and the musical. :)
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: idk the weather in Famcraft is going to be sunny with a high of you cant feel heat and a low of
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds: you cant feel cold
[SkMag Owner] JrMod: ~Iron XD
[SkMag] ~ZariDiamonds with a 50 percents chance of rain, that is unpredictable.

#Im FC's Metorologist ;D

Offline dcm121kd35

• Donator
  • Famcraft FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 07, 2015, 06:43:23 AM »
Hey!
~Ohai
I feel ya buddy
I  thought that I was the only Famcrafter that played League. o:

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #4 on October 07, 2015, 01:13:54 PM »
  thought that I was the only Famcrafter that played League. o:
I'll play it if you beg me to until I play it so said person would stop. Anyways, wb dcm
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*