Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban me  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Foghorn__Leghorn

• Retired
    • View Profile
Please unban me
« Opened on October 27, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
To whom it considers I apologize for my at times foul language, I need to try and watch what I say more often, and I have been prior to getting banned. I've spent lots of time on this server doing pretty good things, I'm generally friendly to staff and players. I try and help people out when I can or have the means. I recognize my mistake and will do better to not say inappropriate things on famcraft if unbanned. Truth is I think you have the finest server I've played on your always fair and direct, the landscape is neat, the players are good, spawn is interesting. I just really like this server and it bums me out that I got banned when for the most part I believe myself to be a decent member of the Famcraft community. So if you unban me I pinky promise to be better about what I say. I apologize to anyone who I might of offended during my time on the server.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #1 on October 27, 2012, 02:29:07 PM »
Thanks, I've been waiting for this plea, we all  miss you, i know you're a good person, and we want you to stay with us, but riles are rules. You have been unbanned. I am still working on a chat channel plugin so the adults can speak freely, till then, just no cursing.

Offline Foghorn__Leghorn

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: Please unban me
« Reply #2 on October 27, 2012, 02:31:52 PM »
thanks bk!