Famcraft

Author Topic: I Apologize  (Read 1468 times)

Offline darkcaster16

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: darkcaster16
I Apologize
« Opened on October 19, 2015, 10:05:57 AM »
I believe my ban was because of me being mean to Cookie. They were trying to help me and I replied with something that could of come off as mean when I really wasn't trying to be mean about. Then everyone that was on the server at the time, Admins and other non-staff players, were jumping down my throat about it. I got angry about it and didn't do a formal apology to Cookie. Then when I went to get on this morning it said I was baned, don't know if permantent or temp. I was going to get on and see if Cookie was on or not. If they were I was going to apologize for last night and if they weren't I was going to send them mail apologizing. I'm sorry for the way I acted, but I just couldn't take everyone jumping at me as soon as it happened. I would of been ok if it was just the Admins, but when the non-staff players hoped in on it I just couldn't take it and signed off. I really would like to formally apologize to Cookie though. I just have one request if I don't get unbanned which I hope I do because I love playing on this server. In my house, there is a single chest near my enchantment set up. There is an enchantment table along with some supplies I was going to use to build an enchantment building for the clan Undead. If I don't get unbanned please at least give the enchament table to warlord because he gave it to me for when I make the enchantment building. Thank you for your time. I hope you allow me to play again so I can formally apologize to Cookie and so I can resume playing with you all. Have a good day and again Thank you.

-Darkcaster16

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I Apologize
« Reply #1 on October 19, 2015, 07:57:14 PM »
Darkcaster,

The issue was that you were asking for help and a very kind player made a real effort to help you. She offered you her own sponges, and then also told you where you could buy them. Replying with "That's a lie" is both rude and hurtful. :( I am sure you can understand why this is not a very nice reply.

Then, as your attitude continued to worsen with "Fine, I'm sorry." Another very kind player located the sponges in the shop to help you. That player was not being sarcastic or trying to make you feel silly for overlooking them, she is a kind person who was very honestly trying to show you where the sponges were.

On this server, being rude to people who are trying to help you will always be frowned upon. A simple "thank you" would have been lovely.

You've been with us a long time. I am going to lift your ban now that you've had some time to cool down. I do hope you'll think carefully about what I have said here and try to choose your words more carefully in the future.

See you on the server.